Ban appeal / admins power abuse for personal dislikement.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It was a 1 hour ban, its not like he banned you for a month for it. Its a game DH, nothing worth all this. Maybe if you hadnt of come off as a smartass with your comment none of this would of happened. Ita hard to fully read a persons intentions in a message as we all know. So this is really being blowing out of proportion. Just let it go and get over it. Its not like this is your pride or something and someone took it away from you.
    Edit: I wouldnt be surprised if this got locked and put into the Hall of Fail.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • Novaaa wrote:

Maybe if you hadnt of come off as a smartass with your comment none of this would of happened.
    Exactly, if you had just said sorry or explained instead of that snarky comment you made I can almost guarantee doom wouldn't have banned you. Dooms judgement on the situation was more than fair, he thought he saw you breaking a rule, he asked you if/why you had broken that rule and then you just spit in his face. You deserve everything you get DH.
  • Novaaa wrote:

It was a 1 hour ban, its not like he banned you for a month for it. Its a game DH, nothing worth all this. Maybe if you hadnt of come off as a smartass with your comment none of this would of happened. Ita hard to fully read a persons intentions in a message as we all know. So this is really being blowing out of proportion. Just let it go and get over it. Its not like this is your pride or something and someone took it away from you.
    Edit: I wouldnt be surprised if this got locked and put into the Hall of Fail.
    Who are you? Are you and admin ore a withness??? You got some part of it right du. The most smallest reason Doom gets, he bannes me. XD

The Doggy wrote:

Exactly, if you had just said sorry or explained instead of that snarky comment you made I can almost guarantee doom wouldn't have banned you. Dooms judgement on the situation was more than fair, he thought he saw you breaking a rule, he asked you if/why you had broken that rule and then you just spit in his face. You deserve everything you get DH.
    Assumptions is the mouther of all fuck ups. Even a root admin can judge wrong. Maybe my comment on Dooms question was a little of the chart, but thats the same for his actions as admin. Not knowing all the facts before taking actions.