application for CP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• application for CP

In-Game name: Maisloch

SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:121026326)

Time played: about 10 but i had over 200 when I used to play
    20 hours now

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because it was fun when i first started doing it

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Dont randomly kill people, dont kick doors unless they have 4000+ crime, dont let rebels in the PD

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To arrest people that have high crime.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Tell them to stop doing it, if they dont then i will try to arrest them. If i do arrest them then i will not accept a bribe from them.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Central time, Really when ever i have time, I work every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. i would be free every other day.

How will you benefit the server?: I would benefit the server by letting people have fun but also s stopping people who RDM or do other mean things

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No i was a civil protecter like 2 years ago on this server.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: give them the !motd command and tell help them with the things i can. if i cannot help them with somthing i would give them the adress to the forums and tell them the answer might be on there.

Anything else you would like to add?: nah
    I LIKE CORN

The post was edited 2 times, last by Blue ().

• Blue wrote:

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Tell them to stop doing it, if they dont then i will try to arrest them. If i do arrest them then i will not accept a bribe from them.
    Blue , if a player starts rdming you , feel free to shoot back(defend yourself). If another cop starts rdming you , you can ask them to stop.
    This looks like a good app from a good player(even though I don't remember you from 2 years ago). We usually ask that a player has at least 80 hours experience before applying for cop.
    My suggestion would be for you to continue to be a good player for another 60 or 70 hours , and we will accept this app then.