Jojo5291's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jojo5291's Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: Jojo5291
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97145751
      Time played:
      80 (it say 67 in game but that just a glitch)

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to help stop crime. (And get cop as well =D)

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:

• Do not randomly kill rebels for joy or curiosity(no rdming)
      • Do not be biased be fair, no favorites
      • Cuff/uncuff at 1,800+ Crime
      • Kick-down door at around 4,000+ Crime
      • And pretty much don't be a jerk

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To remove crime from rebels and to cuff and uncuff (if need be, to jail them or kick-down the door).

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: If they have crime above 1.8k than cuff and uncuff, if they proceed to do it again and again then shoot back if they shot first.

How much time can you dedicate to the server? (Include time zone): A pretty high amount (especially at night), UTC-06:00

How will you benefit the server?: Most times later in the day there aren't as many cops on so I will try my best to be online during those times.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will first tell them to /tutorial and if they still need some extra guidance I will help them myself.

Anything else you would like to add?: I've been cop on another server but I forgot it's name. I am online right now at 2:30 in the afternoon and there are no cops online, looks like you need a few more. Other than that I want to say thank you for your time spent reading this and hopefully you have a great day =D. I tried to make this short, very simplistic.

The post was edited 16 times, last by Jojo5291 ().