Ban appeal. DH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ban appeal. DH

Your Steam ID: [U:1:7171150]

Your in-game Name: (DH)

Why you got banned: Multihack Wtf, again?

Other Information you think we should know: Yeah I dont even know where to start,... again....?? Firs I get banned for SOC? with I never dit, it was /vip. And ONCE AGAIN LOL there is no reason any more to SOC because if you do /vip ore kill in console you drop everything that you have on you.Once more, /vip is not instand, there fore unusable to soc If I for some dumb reason really wanted to. Still got me banned. I already told in my last ban appeal that I dont blame Doom for banning me, bad judgement calls do happen with root admins. The only thing I asked was to remove that ban from my source account ore make a massage that is was a mistake. In the past, ive seen tons of players and admins, who use advantage software in plain sight. Raping the whole server. Becomming the best dm player overnight. Using admin commands to rape players. yet most of them are allowed to do that en getting unbanned, even getting there admin back... I see two shapes and sizes here :)

Second of all comes Doggy around with some made up log reports, where he says that I had deleted 7 doors.... 1) even if I dit so, it was true a wall and by mistake, 2) I admit to delete one door by accident and that was a jail door. 3 NEVER had I any advantage from deleting a jail door. Swear to god the outher are made up. For real I didnt do that. If I would delete players doors ore some outhers, there would be a rain of complaints of players that claiming there door was deleted and they where killed afk and there shit stolen. I didnt do that, so why would I delete doors if there is no advantage for me? Still the one who came up with the logs, the same Doggy revoked my propping status for it.
    Oh yeah just for the record, That is that same Doggy who had his admin revoked because of multiple player complains of his admin abuse. and Guess wat he still has admin because hes on the DEV team. Even when he was a normal player in the past hase a banlist tree high. Kinda sad.

Next thing I didnt do anything more, just playing the game planting ect. today I came back and I'm banned again... for what?? Multi hack. I dont even know what that is. Let me point it out for you guys from the start of all this.

Because I got trolled by akp in the past, and because me and some outher players where claiming that hes a cheater. I started looking for ways to prove he really was cheating. So I heard of this Nullcore program. I'm positive that that is what he uses. Because when you attak him out of no where, thet first 5 times, I can easy rape his ass, and then no more. He gets super powers ore something. Once I dit encounter him on a outher server. Where he was shooting headshots in a row, all true a blind wall... Even so I knew the chance of testing nullcore on the rp server was stupide true the smac system. I still see players do it and never get caught. So me and Beef dit a test on the last map. In a private room. We tested out the different features of the program and how the smac system would respond. Turns out smac didnt flag shit. Still the aimboth just simply dusnt work here. Even Beef didnt know why not. Nothing gets reported true samc, still when using aimbot, your hitting noting. even when aiming in the opponents face, when aimbot is active, you just shoot true him. Still even so the demo's I posted on the forum, where there is clear proof of him aimbotting... it all gets whiped under the carpet. Most admins who protect this guy didnt even take the efford of looking at the demo's. For all I know the only one who really took the time for that was Beef. Still there are some admins who take time to make demo's to make me look like a lier. Kinda sad, again..

The ting Doggy banned me for the first time (yeah Doggy agian no shit) what he saw on the rp map pray, was a rapid fire script for the pistol that I got from a friend on steam. We all know that scripts do get flagged do smac. So that was the first and last time I used that.

At last. Even If I would to have some hacking software and use them on the server like aimbot, triggerbot you name it. 1 it dusnt work on the server, I dont know ore have anything else then nullcore. 2 If I would use that, I would suddenly rape everyone on the server. Dit anyone see, me get overnight getting a beter DMer than everyone? No ind not, i'm most of the time the one who gets raped. I manage to defend myself, but no less ore more than any outher player. The one and only thing the improved my DMing a little, is the costum HUD I use sins idk 4mouths. but it seems alot of players use that. The onlything different then the standard HUD is that the aimpoint is a green dot, thats all.

I already know that every admin, besides Volar/beef, Duer and Oatmeal are afther my skin to have me permbanned. Why? Idk. There is not even one of the hate admins that have the respect to say it in my face. All hiding afther there admin status. Because I cant stand injustise? Because I speak my mind all the time? Yeah sorry for beeing myself all the time. Every human loves you the most when you speak straight, but when you do, most of them get hurt there feelings. Yeah its one way ore the outher.
  • I know you're English isn't all that good but fuck I had to give up half way through reading. I would like to point out that you aren't the one who gets killed the most, you kill players more than they kill you unless Creech is on then it's about the same from what I've seen. The only reason that I know of that certain admins don't like you is because you lie so much. You accuse players of saying things they never even said, for example saying in the server with Doom on that I said a -1 on your app because of you abused in the past, which you can read the damn app like I read it on the server I never said that nor did I have reasoning to because I wasn't around back then so I like I said in the server I can only go off what is told by you and other players but I am to the point where I refuse to believe you. It is a game, you lie and drag things out of proportion and when you get called out for it you go and kill the person who calls you out as many times as you can. I personally think you should use the time of this ban to actually think and own up to your own shit rather than blaming other people.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • Novaaa wrote:

I know you're English isn't all that good but fuck I had to give up half way through reading. I would like to point out that you aren't the one who gets killed the most, you kill players more than they kill you unless Creech is on then it's about the same from what I've seen. The only reason that I know of that certain admins don't like you is because you lie so much. You accuse players of saying things they never even said, for example saying in the server with Doom on that I said a -1 on your app because of you abused in the past, which you can read the damn app like I read it on the server I never said that nor did I have reasoning to because I wasn't around back then so I like I said in the server I can only go off what is told by you and other players but I am to the point where I refuse to believe you. It is a game, you lie and drag things out of proportion and when you get called out for it you go and kill the person who calls you out as many times as you can. I personally think you should use the time of this ban to actually think and own up to your own shit rather than blaming other people.
    What are you talking This ban appeal is about getting banned for "multi-hack" yet you think I do RDM alot,.. you need to spend some more time on the server then, and see who are the stone cold non stop rdmers. LOL And use the time of this ban... its a permban lol for something non proven.

And who the hell gave you the veteran status XD member sins jan 2017 XD
  • Dragonheart wrote:

0atmeal wrote:

DH below is a link to the video and the demo.
    yeah I dont see your point? This is Creech you are DMing with? Your gooing to accuse him to for hacking ore what is your point here? So, and why the F are you playing in whireframe???? XD
    He activated Wireframe while speccing you to show that you were aiming at Creech's head the entire time even when he was hidden behind buildings.

I'm not jumping into this Discussion any more than I have to, just noting what I've seen written in the Admin Discord.

• DH, you're a lying retard and I'm absolutely done dealing with your shit. We've given you way too many chances and you've fucked up every single one of them, I don't care if you were just using hacks on Creech cause he's your bro or whatever, as soon as we found out that you're still using hacks on any of our players you were done mate.
  • Dragonheart wrote:

yeah what ever you bigges troll ever. I dono why I still even bother. Like Mike, Rocket, westsmoke and some outher past admins said. If the admin team want you gone. They will look for ways to permban you and look for proof, and If there is no proof, they will make proof. I DIT show simmilar proof, demo's of AKP, truning uncontrolable to friends and shooting them, Turning 180° for ne reson while crowbaring an antlion and while turning shwitching to revolver and headshotting me. Still no one cared.

0atmeal wrote:

i was not playing in wire frame. i was spectating you. this is YOU in the demo. when you die look at the kill notice in the top right corner

after the first shot you took at creech, you backed up on the roof and lost sight of creech. then you moved to the left, then your cursor moved directly over creech. you had no indication where creech was. i think you are using walls or esp. in the wire frame view you can see your cursor move right over creech when you had no line of sight or indicator where he was. then you moved forward and shot at him even tho his body was totally hidden by the stairs. tell me how you knew exactly where he was. in the demo you did not see him hide behind the stairs, you had no line of sight when he moved behind the stairs.

The Doggy wrote:

This is a dictatorship.

• Dragonheart wrote:

Novaaa wrote:

I know you're English isn't all that good but fuck I had to give up half way through reading. I would like to point out that you aren't the one who gets killed the most, you kill players more than they kill you unless Creech is on then it's about the same from what I've seen. The only reason that I know of that certain admins don't like you is because you lie so much. You accuse players of saying things they never even said, for example saying in the server with Doom on that I said a -1 on your app because of you abused in the past, which you can read the damn app like I read it on the server I never said that nor did I have reasoning to because I wasn't around back then so I like I said in the server I can only go off what is told by you and other players but I am to the point where I refuse to believe you. It is a game, you lie and drag things out of proportion and when you get called out for it you go and kill the person who calls you out as many times as you can. I personally think you should use the time of this ban to actually think and own up to your own shit rather than blaming other people.
    What are you talking This ban appeal is about getting banned for "multi-hack" yet you think I do RDM alot,.. you need to spend some more time on the server then, and see who are the stone cold non stop rdmers. LOL And use the time of this ban... its a permban lol for something non proven.
    And who the hell gave you the veteran status XD member sins jan 2017 XD
    1. You do rdm a lot. 2. Unlike some players I have a life and a job so I am not on much to begin with. 3. I do believe its been proven. 4. I have veteran because I was here way back in like 2012-2013 so technically I've been around for awhile just took a 2 year break, came back in November of last year and made a forum account in Jan so that argument you wanted to try is invaild.
  • Trent wrote:

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

"Like Mike, Rocket, westsmoke and some outher past admins said. If the admin team want you gone. They will look for ways to permban you and look for proof, and If there is no proof, they will make proof."

• In my opinion , lies like this should get DH banned from the forum as well

+1
    +2
    Post Count = n + 973. Because Mike can't fix shit.
    i love sidezz because he fixed my postcount
  • HAND OF DOOM wrote:

"Like Mike, Rocket, westsmoke and some outher past admins said. If the admin team want you gone. They will look for ways to permban you and look for proof, and If there is no proof, they will make proof."

+3
  • DH i am posting what i said before about the video and demo proof for your ban in case you missed it. the only thing i made was demo showing your actions. no need to "make up proof".

i was not playing in wire frame. i was spectating you. this is YOU in the demo. when you die look at the kill notice in the top right corner

after the first shot you took at creech, you backed up on the roof and lost sight of creech. then you moved to the left, then your cursor moved directly over creech. you had no indication where creech was. i think you are using walls or esp. in the wire frame view you can see your cursor move right over creech when you had no line of sight or indicator where he was. then you moved forward and shot at him, even tho his body was totally hidden by the stairs. tell me how you knew exactly where he was. in the demo you did not see him hide behind the stairs, you had no line of sight when he moved behind the stairs.
  • Novaaa wrote:

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

+3
    +4 DH you're wrong, if they wanted you gone they would ban you instantly. They don't need proof, if the admins voted you off, you'd be gone with the reason that they think that you're just a nuisance to the server.
    #HailTheGoldenPoon