Ban appeal. DH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well I had some time to think about some stuff. And mabe yeah, its time to come clean. Not, because even If I would be unbanned by some magical way, players and admins will never stop the hate. So I know its over. Well, why do I even bother. Let me explain some things. Over how F hypocrit this server and admins really are. Sorry to say it out load, but I need this to get it of my chest.

First of all, when you look back in the past. When it comes to detecting and exposing cheaters. I was always the one of the first to notice them, ore should I say the first to speak it out loud? Harrii, Haxy, Jorune, Vagabond, Prototype, Exess, Rampage,... I can continiu like this for a while.

So why dit I start with nullcore? Well in a way some admin give me that Idea. Why? because when you use cheats, like aimassist, wallhack, ect. its EXTREEMLY easy to detect outher cheaters. For the record, aimboth and triggerboth dont work here, because of the smac system. From nullcore any way, Idk about outher cheat programs. I started using nullcore to expose some players I was convinced they where first class hackers. Well let say I cant keep up counting how many players, admins I say aiming directly to my head true a door ore true a wall. Should I name them here? hmm... Hold your horses for a sec, the names come later. Fist I would like to talk about numbers... Well one a good day there are like what?, a 100 active players on half life 2 deathmatch? I dont think its even that many. Well i dit some research about nullcore. And you know what the funny thing is? This is not something made up, these are actual numbers from the nullcore staff and developers them selfs. They have an avarage of 56 ACTIVE nullcore acounts for hlf2 who are used on a dayly bases. No shit who ever think of that? XD LOL Sorry I cant stop laughing.

Even more funny is, that I gave the admin team at some point the ONLY real trick to detect nullcore users... but NOOOO no one whants to hear it. Why? Because they might using it them selfs? XD not a chance. When you try to colorize your name by using the { codes, everything you say in chat spams twice. Once normal and once colord. Why? I dont really know why, I think its something in conflict with the name stealer feature on nullcore. I didnt say when players have a color in there name, there not potential nullcore users ore outher cheat programs. Its just personal XP. But In my 10 years of playing HLF2 I never saw a bug creating chat spam like this. mabe there is a way to avoid the dubble spam and still use colors and nullcore, IDK.

Even so, I tryed to expose as many cheaters as I possebly can when I was using nullcore. Once again, I had never any real advantage to using the cheats, because, like I said, aimbot dusnt work here. And 2 I only used the ESP/wallhack when I was DMing some potential cheaters. Because when using the ESP feature, you can see how many HP and suit every player hase atm. And can see even true walls when they are using HP affecting items. Once agian, I cant stop counting how many players do item binds ore use real cheats.

I even posted some abuse from some players, who are on demo. And can CLEARLY be seen when they are aimbotting ore wallhacking ore what ever. Like AKP, first demo, Crowbaring a antlion. I come to him from his back, (he cant hear me, because nullcore desables foodstep sounds) So he hase no reason to turn around. Still when i"m about 10meter away from him, he starts to turn uncontrollable, continiu crowbaring. same time pulling out his revolver and shooting me, straight hit.... Still because he hase some admin friends.... nope,... no one saw a thing. its all oke.

Second demo about AKP, you can see him DMing me, a some pont Master (AKP's team mate) comes to close to him, resulting an uncontrollable 90° turn from AKP shooting and killing master unintentionally... Still, same shit here, admin friend.. no one cared... What is it with this nerd? dus he lay some golden egs ore some thing? Idk. All he dus is picking up trash 5h a day and cheat reaping if some one dare to shoot him...

One more thing why I know hes a real hacker. When you attak and kill him lets say the first 5 times... hes like real easy to defeat.. but then he activates some program.. next thing you know 80% of your shots just go true him. And no @Sidezz its not the hit reg... this is something compleetly different. No Offence to the XP DM players here, but its not because you old guys dont know it, it dusnt exist. When I slow down the demo's you can clearly see the impact of the bullet on his head ore torso... still no hit sound ore demage done.

I'm not gooing to start about the Econ cheaters here, I know to little about that to make a fare judgment. But when I see players make more than a mil in just 150h.... hm makes my eyes roll on my head. Yeah I know thats its possible when you do the numbers.. but in real life your not gooing to sit at your pc and hack, print ore plant non stop 24/7

Why i'm dont really care any more if I get unbanned ore not. Well If I"ve should seen it faster. But when a sever admin team decide to let some real life assholes like Doggy abuse that mutch and play the server empthy... just because he happens to do all the DEV work... well... Sorry guys, them i'm out.

Here are the following names witch I think are cheaters and what they uses. I'm not gooing to post all the demo's here. Because I know there is a zero chance that even one player/admin will take this ceriously

Mechanical - tiggerbot and aimassist before the smac system was active

Haxy- overal troll and abuser, money exploit, cop abuse. RNG no spread mode. (tunnels all your shots to exacly and only your aimpoint, so shotgun pellets all land on the same place)

Harrii - Foodbinding, aimot and wallhacking. you cant surprice this guy, always knows you are comming.

Oatmael - script using to avoid going to afk cop. So when you find and kill him when hes afk you gain no money. Wallhacking to, sorry dude, there is no possible way you notice that shit when spectating a
    player without using live wallhacks ore wireframe.

Jorune - Wallhacking ore ESP cant say he takes really advantage from it, because he never rapes players. But still always aims at me and outher players before there around the corner.

Mr, Bean - abusing admin info to let players gain advantage over outhers, using the /goto command to locate afk players

The Doggy - I'm not even gooing to start, because my keybord will fail before i'm done talking about your cheats and abuse over the years. using known glitched skins, aimboth, trigger both you name it,
    Doggy has it all. Hes even that stupide to post own recorded demo's where you can CLEARly see him aim at the wall, shooting and still hitting me 60° away. Still no one dares to speak up because hes in the dec team. You have to be a compleet retard to give some one like this rCon acces. Even more stupide to let him keep it afther he lost his ingame admin because of the players complaints

Human - wallhacker and triggerboth

Slovak power - Russchian hacker nerd, no dmer, spends his time writhing programs to use on online games. player movements and shooting works all on auto pilot.(told me that in steam chat)

AKP the nerd - Wallhack, aimbot witch also work under smac system, anti aim software witch makes outher mis there target. Still this dude is smart not to use it on to many players. that way he keeps getting away with it. And plays dumb about him not speaking englisch. Uses the same soft as Quiky, Idk what. But movements and ainti aim averages are almost exacly the same.

Darkworld - triggerboth wallhack

Mike - RNG no spread mode

Prototype - Ainti aim, wallhack,etc

Vagabond - foodbinds, aimbot, money exploids.

Exess - Same shit as vagabond

Hand of Doom - nothing wrong here, just blind. I feel sorry for this one. If he will hate at the same level in real life, for things like he dus... he will end up in a mental hopital someday. Oh yeah almost forgot. Using noclip to go buy stuff for outher players. Multiple times. I think this one will look nice in the logs. "SM_admin used noclip Hand of doom - Hand of doom deposited 50K" :p I think almost 3 maps ago. Idk the name of the map any more. Its the map where I was trail admin.

Naujoji - personal troll, makes his way true multiple online games. And hes only fun is to target players personal. And if he cant get to you by using the game mechanics. He will take it to the next level.

CryThekiller - aimboth and wallhack. Known nullcore user. Is to stupide to turn of the Nullcore visible feature in the cheat. So outher nullcore users can see him to.... :p Idiot

Lucifer - abusing admin from Day one. /bring commands in fights to get away, even when he was still trail. Using noclip and outher excuses to get out fights. Depositing money when noclipped to avoid money loss. "nothing wrong here, its oke, he makes maps :p"

Master - RNG no spread, nullcore feature, wallhack. Saw him once on the nullcore member notification. guess he saw me to and turnt it of :)

Lantz - using HP affecting items during battle.

YoungSitadell - Aimboth on a modest level, Sex Items binds.

I can continiu like this for a whil but I do think that my point of credibility is already past. Still many people will never have the balls to speak up straight out in the open and say " hey hes not right about all, but still on many point".

So you all have a nice day
  • Volar wrote:

Just a question though, if Nullcore has a Member Notification that detects others in your game why didn't you screen shot any of those and show them to me in a private message?
    That could have gotten a few people Perm Banned based on the above list, though most of those people are gone now.
    Simple, because 99% of the nullcore users are smart enoufh to disable that notification. Because when you want to see who its using nullcore true taht feature, you have to expose yourself to.

Ans why not sending you a private message? XD Sorry Volar, if there is one fair admin and one I trust, its you. But I do think when I would have done that you would have to permbann me to. lol
  • Volar wrote:

Is it like a live thing that updates and changes or was it like press a button to see and it prints it to you?
    No its like a box you need to check inside the nullcore menu, you also have a list from players who are connected to the server. When you activate "show nullcore users" they light up in the players list. The reason why I found that feature, is because at the start when I was using it. I was still testing the aimboth. And I noticed that on some players the aimbot almost shot 95% of the time straight headshots. When aiming to suspected fellow cheaters, the aimbot ALWAYS missed. But verry soon I found out why, because there is a feature in the aimboth and triggerbot settings where you can choose "Ignore outher nullcore users" that feature is standard set to ignore outher cheaters. Thats why I noticed som many difference in game play. Almost every real DM player on the RP server was verry hard to hit, even with nullcore.

While on outher servers where most of the players are boths. You can shoot headshots in a row, without really aiming, just shooting all the time. And before you ask, yes that server had the same security setting like VAC and SMAC, because nullcore scans and shows that everytime you join a server.
  • Oh shiet, they shot me, i'm wounded
    I need a medic!

Dragonheart wrote:

Lucifer - abusing admin from Day one. /bring commands in fights to get away, even when he was still trail. Using noclip and outher excuses to get out fights. Depositing money when noclipped to avoid money loss. "nothing wrong here, its oke, he makes maps :p"

"Ok, now you're right."

Master - RNG no spread, nullcore feature, wallhack. Saw him once on the nullcore member notification. guess he saw me to and turnt it of :)

"He's bad af wtf dude?"

YoungSitadell - Aimboth on a modest level, Sex Items binds.

"He's bad too wtf dude?"
  • you are right i m good hacker , i earn in 30min 55 bank account software 10 no crime soft and 5 vendor soft , perm ban best for you . you are for hldm game so
    incompetent and you thinks all cheatet here like you :) and you smear all good gamer , i see you are best cheater than russe People, and this
    Evidence proven

better Purchasing himself a nitendo Play super Mario ,but you say this time turtle in game cheatet killed my super Mario :)

good luck by new life no halflife.....
  • Here let me prove an outher thing here. the server I"ve bin playing on shows the exact same security settings then on the RP server. Still I manage to bypass everyone of them. Because on this server are no outher nullcore users then just me. I can tell this because allmost every shot I make is a straight hit. No ignorings from the aimbot to outher nullcore users. :)

dropbox.com/sh/bfoqqog7iorktu6…KRwl-Upoxy1rMePFOSPa?dl=0

In this map you will find 3 demo's the largest one shows the joining of the server and the smac settings of that server. Same as RP. Cant record a .dem file because it dusnt show the nullcore overlay :)
  • Dragonheart wrote:

Oatmael - script using to avoid going to afk cop. So when you find and kill him when hes afk you gain no money. Wallhacking to, sorry dude, there is no possible way you notice that shit when spectating a
    player without using live wallhacks ore wireframe.
    i do not use a script to stop me from switch from cop. when you kill me and i don't drop money, im still cop. when i afk, i am still at my computer just doing other things and from time to time i tab back in then switch back to cop go arrest ppl then afk again. so to you it may seem like im afk for hours and still cop. i do this because most players that have cop don't go cop and players like to rob.

As for the wall/ESP. i do not use walls/ESP. You are right i didn't " notice that shit" while spectating you, i noticed it when i reviewed the demo. i started the demo of me spectating you then i went afk. when i came back to my computer i ended the demo and reviewed it. on first review i didn't see anything out of the ordinary. but when i reviewed it again using, mat_wireframe 1 i seen that you were using walls/ESP. and in your above statement you admitted to using it.
    i used mat_wirefrme 1 while viewing the demo to see what a person using walls/esp would see. i wanted to see if you were tracking players through walls or finding players that were hiding in rooms.
    i have a lot of demos of a lot of players and i use the same method. i watch the demo normally then i use mat_wireframe 1 to check for walls/esp. if i used mat_wireframe 1 in game live, the server will kick me and log the kick and reason.

one of my first bans as admin was banning you. for killing under 10's, i asked you to stop and your response was "doggy can do it then so can i". and continued to kill under 10's. so i permban you. it was a permban because i wanted an expiation from you before the ban was lifted, and you said you couldn't post on the forums to fight the ban. but syles steeped in and said 3 days was long enough.

i bring this up because it shows your mentality about breaking rules. you break rules for the "good".

Dragonheart wrote:

I only used the ESP/wallhack when I was DMing some potential cheaters.

and its not your fault because other people break rules so i should be able to also.
    if i remember correctly after i ban you, you wrote in the shoutbox that admins like me are going to ruin the community and drive players away.

If its players like YOU, then yes, guilty as charged.

DH i would like a response to this if its not too much to ask.

The post was edited 1 time, last by 0atmeal ().

• 0atmeal wrote:

i do not use a script to stop me from switch from cop. when you kill me and i don't drop money, im still cop. when i afk, i am still at my computer just doing other things and from time to time i tab back in then switch back to cop go arrest ppl then afk again. so to you it may seem like im afk for hours and still cop. i do this because most players that have cop don't go cop and players like to rob.
    Sorry dude, I saw you walking in squares non stop the same line, and you didnt respont to anything. Polnikola saw it to. I dont think you use a script for that. Just some macro you program on a game keyboard will dor the same trick. To bad I dont have a demo for that. Just come clean my friend and the lord all mighty shall have mercy on you :)

0atmeal wrote:

As for the wall/ESP. i do not use walls/ESP. You are right i didn't " notice that shit" while spectating you, i noticed it when i reviewed the demo. i started the demo of me spectating you then i went afk. when i came back to my computer i ended the demo and reviewed it. on first review i didn't see anything out of the ordinary. but when i reviewed it again using, mat_wireframe 1 i seen that you were using walls/ESP. and in your above statement you admitted to using it.
    i used mat_wirefrme 1 while viewing the demo to see what a person using walls/esp would see. i wanted to see if you were tracking players through walls or finding players that were hiding in rooms.
    i have a lot of demos of a lot of players and i use the same method. i watch the demo normally then i use mat_wireframe 1 to check for walls/esp. if i used mat_wireframe 1 in game live, the server will kick me and log the kick and reason.
    Why where you spectating me in the first place? Dit any one say anything? I NEVER used my ESP to gain advantage over outher players. I didnt hear ONE complaint ore didnt see ONE ban request from players that accusing me from using cheats. That alone should be more prove than you need, of why I started use cheat, only to expose outher cheaters. Who really rape the server, like Quiky, Vagabond, Mechanical, AKP, Exess. Real players who target one ore more players specificly to troll them. For one stupide reason ore so. The last weaks I was more in to DM for the Revenge Dailies. Dit anyone get a complaint from a single player that I might be using hacks on them? No it was more the opposite way, Trent was making fun of me a few days ago, because he raped me so hard. :)

If you admins still think I need to keep my permban, because I used hacks to help detect cheaters. Well you then just keep me banned please. Like I said before, I never took any advantage from Nullcore, Even I was able to do so,.. I didnt.

An outher thing that I ask myself is why Trail admin dont have /spec command? Because it might expose potential admin cheaters? Because when you give a player /spec mode, there is no control of who he is spectating at that moment. I"ve never seen a outher server like this who is so special in what command to give on what type of admin.. :) On outher servers, your admin ore your not.

0atmeal wrote:

one of my first bans as admin was banning you. for killing under 10's, i asked you to stop and your response was "doggy can do it then so can i". and continued to kill under 10's. so i permban you. it was a permban because i wanted an expiation from you before the ban was lifted, and you said you couldn't post on the forums to fight the ban. but syles steeped in and said 3 days was long enough.
    Thats just the point, There admins/players who have a ban list as long as my driveway. And still getting light bans. If I remember right Bans double next time you break the same rule. That what I got any way. When you see my ban list, its most of the time Hour bans, not minutes. for example Doggy, hase 67 bans, witch are +/-20 bans for killing under 10h players. NON of them where permbans. He even manage to just get a 10min ban for a nade glitch.. I believe AKP dit it to me and got a 4 day ban for it. The favoritism dusnt stop there, Even gets away with cop abuse, doorkicking under 4k crime. And just getting a 30min ban for it... He even manage to get bans where the rule breaking dusnt fith the sourceban page line where you need to type the ban reason. Do you see a pattern here? I do. Can the higher admin team explain the favoritism for Doggy? A special in the time BEFORE he dit dev work?

Novaaa wrote:

I think that's all he can give, truck loads of lies. Bye already DH. You've had plenty of chances obviously and have never learned from them.
    Novaa, one last time, who are you. No need to comment stuf you dont know shit of. No one really cares about your opinion any way. When you cant bring anything new in this treath, just stop waisting your time and go fuck Doom in real life.
  • Dragonheart wrote:

Thats just the point, There admins/players who have a ban list as long as my driveway. And still getting light bans. If I remember right Bans double next time you break the same rule. That what I got any way. When you see my ban list, its most of the time Hour bans, not minutes. for example Doggy, hase 67 bans, witch are +/-20 bans for killing under 10h players. NON of them where permbans. He even manage to just get a 10min ban for a nade glitch.. I believe AKP dit it to me and got a 4 day ban for it. The favoritism dusnt stop there, Even gets away with cop abuse, doorkicking under 4k crime. And just getting a 30min ban for it... He even manage to get bans where the rule breaking dusnt fith the sourceban page line where you need to type the ban reason. Do you see a pattern here? I do. Can the higher admin team explain the favoritism for Doggy? A special in the time BEFORE he dit dev work?
    Different Admins Ban in different ways.

The 10 Minute Ban was from Koala whom Favors Doggy(Now Gone).

AKPs Ban was from me and was 2 Days.

I suggest to Admins to Double Bans for same Offenses and continue to do so. That doesn't mean they have to do that, we don't have a Standard for Bans.

I banned Doggy for 5 days at one point for Killing Under 10s, completely jumping the Double Stuff since most his other ones were 10-20 Minute Bans. I made him serve the full sentence even though other Roots wanted to unban him.

• DH i was spectating you because i can. as admin i can spectate anyone i want.
    What makes you think its OK to use cheats to catch cheaters? Who the fuck made you the undercover cop of the server.
    Its like robing a bank, getting caught and say "i was just testing your security so its OK." its retard logic.
  • Dragonheart wrote:

0atmeal wrote:

Sorry dude, I saw you walking in squares non stop the same line, and you didnt respont to anything. Polnikola saw it to. I dont think you use a script for that. Just some macro you program on a game keyboard will dor the same trick. To bad I dont have a demo for that. Just come clean my friend and the lord all mighty shall have mercy on you :-)

0atmeal wrote:

Why where you spectating me in the first place? Dit any one say anything? I NEVER used my ESP to gain advantage over outher players. I didnt hear ONE complaint ore didnt see ONE ban request from players that accusing me from using cheats. That alone should be more prove than you need, of why I started use cheat, only to expose outher cheaters. Who really rape the server, like Quiky, Vagabond, Mechanical, AKP, Exess. Real players who target one ore more players specificly to troll them. For one stupide reason ore so. The last weaks I was more in to DM for the Revenge Dailies. Dit anyone get a complaint from a single player that I might be using hacks on them? No it was more the opposite way, Trent was making fun of me a few days ago, because he raped me so hard. :)
    If you admins still think I need to keep my permban, because I used hacks to help detect cheaters. Well you then just keep me banned please. Like I said before, I never took any advantage from Nullcore, Even I was able to do so,.. I didnt.

An outher thing that I ask myself is why Trail admin dont have /spec command? Because it might expose potential admin cheaters? Because when you give a player /spec mode, there is no control of who he is spectating at that moment. I"ve never seen a outher server like this who is so special in what command to give on what type of admin.. :) On outher servers, your admin ore your not.

0atmeal wrote:

Novaaa wrote:

I think that's all he can give, truck loads of lies. Bye already DH. You've had plenty of chances obviously and have never learned from them.
    Novaa, one last time, who are you. No need to comment stuf you dont know shit of. No one really cares about your opinion any way. When you cant bring anything new in this treath, just stop waisting your time and go fuck Doom in real life.
    I am a player who cant stand liars and cheaters. In the short time ive been back all I've seen from you is a bunch of lies and so many butthurt posts like this. You're mad because you got a permban and want to take other people with you who havent done shit. Plus a few of those players don't even fucking play anymore. Quicky was permbanned and doesn't get online anymore, Mechanicial is in the military from the last I knew and doesn't have time for this, and I am not fully sure about anyone else but I see akp on sometimes when I am on and hes never really dming unless someone shoots him first. Your entire argument is invalid. Just because I agree with someone does not mean I want to fuck them. Now run along and go try to find a life since you can no longer play here.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)