Ban appeal. DH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HAND OF DOOM wrote:

Only thing you're "lighting up" here , is the fact that you're a butthurt crybaby cheater , and a liar.
    You need to change your song dude, you keep telling i'm a liar. So far I"ve seen NONE real solid prove that I'm a liar, not even an example of what I lied about. In your hate opinion any way. When keep screaming accusations, and not haveing facts, i'm not saying you need proof, but just keep accusing people without any form of why... Where I come from its called harrasment.

0atmeal wrote:

What makes you think its OK to use cheats to catch cheaters? Who the fuck made you the undercover cop of the server.
    Its like robing a bank, getting caught and say "i was just testing your security so its OK." its retard logic.
    Yeah ind you can spectate any one you like. But you didnt answer my question. Why dit you start spectate me? Its not that you had any complaints from players ore so...

And I was not testing the server security. I was just sick of getting raped by players who do impossible things. and where known by ouhter servers for cheating. And because most of the time when I posted of even say anything about a players unusual behavior.... most of the time.. yeah you know the story... "'oh yeah its DH again with an outher complaint.

Last time: you hade no vallid reason to spectate me, there where no complaints that I raped anyone, nor was I getting godlike in DM overnight. Second of all, I only started using hacks, when DMing potential cheaters. Who I almost know for sure that they where cheaters. Yeah ind I used them for a good reason, not to rape and troll.

Sorry for what i'm about to say. But if even some of you still dont believe my true intentions of why I started using hacks... Wel i'm done waisting my time trying to explain. For the non believers, well you can all.... ***** you know
  • DH i told you the reason i was spectating you, its because i can.
    Another reason i was spectating you is you just lost admin again, for the second time. i wanted to see how you were taking it.
    You seem to think i need "probable cause" or a "spectate warrant" signed by Syles to spectate people. I dont!
    Like i said before i have a lot of demos of a lot of players. when i find issues i bring it up to the admin team.
    Just sounds like you are mad because i have proof of you cheating. better proof then you ever provided while you used cheats.

Dragonheart wrote:

I only started using hacks, when DMing potential cheaters. Who I almost know for sure that they where cheaters. Yeah ind I used them for a good reason

OK, thank you DH i will now be watching Creech. Like you said you were DMing him with walls/esp so he must be a potential cheater.
  • The thing is an Admin can Spectate anyone they want. They are there to watch the Server and nothing is required before they can Spectate someone.
    On the same note kinda, just because you didn't see any complaints on the forums or anywhere about you doesn't mean there weren't any complaints. People can complain in the Discord or in private conversations on the forums. (Doesn't mean I heard or saw any just stating in General)
    The only reason 0at needs to spectate you is that he felt like it and that you have had a past where cheats have been used and known about.

My question here is you said you only used them for other Cheaters but 0at's demo was you vs Creech. Is there something we should know, is Creech another ''cheater'' or were you just having some fun with your brother?

• 0atmeal wrote:

its because i can
    yeah deuh,...

0atmeal wrote:

Another reason i was spectating you is you just lost admin again, for the second time. i wanted to see how you were taking it.
    You seem to think i need "probable cause" or a "spectate warrant" signed by Syles to spectate people.
    Yeah no shit, no warrand XD That was not my question. What was gooing to you mind for a reason to spectate me. Yeah because I lost admin again? LOL I had only propping commands. And sins when is losing admin/trusted a reason to start rampaging?

0atmeal wrote:

Just sounds like you are mad because i have proof of you cheating.
    Why dus everyone thinks i mad all the time? Its a game dude, grow up :p lol

Volar wrote:

My question here is you said you only used them for other Cheaters but 0at's demo was you vs Creech. Is there something we should know, is Creech another ''cheater'' or were you just having some fun with your brother?
    No creech want cheating as far as I know. I was explaining him how some hacks work. Because he would understand why I'm so shure of some players are real cheaters and use them for the dark side :p
    The thing I showed on Oat's demo to creech was something I saw AKP, Master, Quiky, Mechanical do multiple times on Lionesse... comming over a hill top and instand shooting hits ore even most of the time headshots..
  • Dragonheart wrote:

Volar wrote:

No creech want cheating as far as I know. I was explaining him how some hacks work. Because he would understand why I'm so shure of some players are real cheaters and use them for the dark side :P The thing I showed on Oat's demo to creech was something I saw AKP, Master, Quiky, Mechanical do multiple times on Lionesse... comming over a hill top and instand shooting hits ore even most of the time headshots..
    Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me.