Monster_killer's Cop application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Monster_killer's Cop application

In-Game name: Monster_killer
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25008265
    Time played: Just over 128 hours.

Do you have a mic?: yes. however, I don't use it very often.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I would like to contribute to the server, and it seems like most of the time the cops are outnumbered. whenever i'm on and there aren't many cops but a lot of rebel action I would be able to switch to help keep the crime low.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Avoid frequent switching. No supplying rebels with weapons. Avoid favoritism. don't engage in combat unless fired at first, and don't kick doors at less than 4,000 crime.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep crime rates low while at the same time not discouraging rebels from getting crime.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would defend my self to the best of my abilities. If their crime is above 1800 and I can get close enough i may try cuffing them.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?: I am able to play at least a few hours hours most days, some days I will be able to play longer or less depending on the day.

How will you benefit the server?: I will be a cop as often as I can and frequently read the rules to keep my self updated on anything that may be new or changed.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: I have been cop before but it was a long time ago.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: If they're under 10 hours ill tell them to try /tutorial. If they are above 10 hours or have anymore questions after using /tutorial I will answer any questions they may have and show them around the map a little if its their first time on this map.

Anything else you would like to add?: Thanks for taking the time to read my application.
    I am in a gang but if accepted i will leave the gang.

The post was edited 1 time, last by monster_killer ().