Emperor Joruñe's Admin Apply

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Emperor Joruñe's Admin Apply

Steam Name: Emperor Joruñe

SteamID: Joruñe (STEAM_0:0:19498235)

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?:
    Im playing in this community like 2-3 years ago, i was cop and admin sometimes. i got 19k hours in HL2DM (Probably 4k in syle's rp ;) )

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?:
    In was admin in the past here and in another roleplays, im an active player so i can help new players, i remmeber all the commands and i still got my binds

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?:
    Yes i was Super admin in this server and Root admin in another Roleplays.

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player: /kick Jorune "reason"
    b). Banning a player(for one day): /ban Jorune 1440 "reason"
    c). Creating a prop: /db_create <custom prop, or list of hl2 props, breakable, all hl2 entities>
    1). please rotate a prop clockwise: /angles 45 0 0
    2). move it left?: /origin 20 0 0
    3). up: /origin 0 20 0
    4). Make it hug the wall: /origin 0 0 10
    5). Too far: /origin 0 0 -5
    d). Freezing a prop: /freezeit
    not there please move: /unfreezeit
    not feeling the prop anymore: /delete
    e). Saving a prop: /save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: /linkpropdoor # - Example: /linkpropdoor 658
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: sm_help

I know and remmeber a lot of commands.

1). A player says they suspect another player of hacking:
    "File a report."
    Flag it, use incredible anti-hook tools, inform root admins.

2). A cop is rdming other players:
    If lockdown is off, i warn, kick and ban him if he doesnt stop

3). A rebel is rdming players under ten hours:
    I explain him rule about no killing players under 10 hours, if he keep killing him i first kick and later ban him

4). A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before:
    If he needs help, i will show him /tutorial and /motd commands

5). A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up:
    Confirm he is not scamming me and give his cop back if i have power to /employ command. if i have not powerss i willl infor a Super Admin.

Have you read and understood the community rules?:
    Yes, i read all rebel, cop and admins rules.

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?:
    Of course

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?:
    Yes

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?:
    Yes banneddd

Thanks so much for reading my application :)

Emperor Joruñe

The post was edited 1 time, last by Emperor Jorune ().

• eldrun wrote:

Half-life 2 Deathmatch: Administrator Application Format.

Steam Name:

SteamID:

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?:

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?:

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?:

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player:
    b). Banning a player(for one day):
    c). Creating a prop:
    d). Freezing a prop:
    e). Saving a prop:
    f). Connecting a prop to a door:
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command:

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking:

A cop is rdming other players:

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours:

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before:

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up:

Have you read and understood the community rules?:

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?:

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?:

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?:

Where are you getting - 1-5 From?

Jorune wrote:

1). please rotate a prop clockwise: /angles 45 0 0
    2). move it left?: /origin 20 0 0
    3). up: /origin 0 20 0
    4). Make it hug the wall: /origin 0 0 10
    5). Too far: /origin 0 0 -5
    d). Freezing a prop: /freezeprop
    not there please move: /unfreezeprop
    not feeling the prop anymore: /delete
    e). Saving a prop: /save
    Commands are right, numbers are wrong or in the wrong place which isn't that big a deal since trial and error = learning.
    X Y for propping has to do with where you are on the map and which way you're facing to know which number would truly go the direction you wanted. Z is always up and down.

Freezing a prop is /freezeit and /unfreezeit.

I'll let others weigh in here before I + or - this Application.

• We've had multiple reports about him abusing cop, and I don't think giving him more power to abuse would be a good idea. Although he's active, I would like to see him following the rules and not abusing cop before we give him more power. I'm gonna have to say -1 ATM.
  • Trent wrote:

We've had multiple reports about him abusing cop, and I don't think giving him more power to abuse would be a good idea. Although he's active, I would like to see him following the rules and not abusing cop before we give him more power. I'm gonna have to say -1 ATM.
    All reports are false until proven true.

Edit: Also there is no admin section speak or abuse reports to my knowledge
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • All the cop abuses are in the past. Since i got my last cop promotion = 0 reports.
    We've had multiple reports about him abusing cop, and I don't think giving him more power to abuse would be a good idea. Although he's active, I would like to see him following the rules and not abusing cop before we give him more power. I'm gonna have to say -1 ATM.There were too abuses as admin in the past but nw im gonna show i can be the best admin

Im real active, im not a RDM player and im always trying to help.

Thanks for your reply Danilo! :)

We've had multiple reports about him abusing cop, and I don't think giving him more power to abuse would be a good idea. Although he's active, I would like to see him following the rules and not abusing cop before we give him more power. I'm gonna have to say -1 ATM.

Greaser wrote:

All reports are false until proven true.
    Edit: Also there is no admin section speak or abuse reports to my knowledge
    Yes i have not reports now, as i said abuses were the past.
  • ▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬
    ═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
    ◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄▄◢◤
    █▄ █ █▄ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
    ◥█████◤
    ══╩══╩══
    ╬═╬
    ╬═╬
    ╬═╬
    ╬═╬
    ╬═╬
    ╬═╬
    ╬═╬ Just dropping off this
    ╬═╬☻/ +1
    ╬═╬/▌
    ╬═╬/ \

He is pretty chill.
  • joshhite11 wrote:

I agree with Trent, I've spectated and seen some minor cop abuse and if someone abuses cop they'll for sure abuse admin. Plus I heard you abused props when you were previously admin. -1 for now from me.
    Cop abuses? lol, 4800 exp as cop in 2 months... Me and 0at are the best and most active cops.

If u saw me abusing, why didnt u tell or warm me? i have not reports or warns since years
  • Jorune wrote:

joshhite11 wrote:

I agree with Trent, I've spectated and seen some minor cop abuse and if someone abuses cop they'll for sure abuse admin. Plus I heard you abused props when you were previously admin. -1 for now from me.
    Cop abuses? lol, 4800 exp as cop in 2 months... Me and 0at are the best and most active cops.
    If u saw me abusing, why didnt u tell or warm me? i have not reports or warns since years
    letting other players cuff out of jail, sending a player to jail who was cuffed by another player, kicking down doors with no crime. you might of think we didn't see it, but there's times where we just watch players to see if they abuse without any admins on and you fall into that category.
  • Trent wrote:

Jorune wrote:

joshhite11 wrote:

Cop abuses? lol, 4800 exp as cop in 2 months... Me and 0at are the best and most active cops.If u saw me abusing, why didnt u tell or warm me? i have not reports or warns since years
    letting other players cuff out of jail, sending a player to jail who was cuffed by another player, kicking down doors with no crime. you might of think we didn't see it, but there's times where we just watch players to see if they abuse without any admins on and you fall into that category.
    1. letting other players cuff out of jail.
    I dont undeerstand that...
    2. sending a player to jail who was cuffed by another player:
    False, witch cop can prove that? I never steal cop to any cop.. If i do that because the cop disconected and his cuff is going to be killed by another player
    3. kicking down doors with no crime.
    Since 2 months ago, cuff lines are bugged, anyways without the bug, u cant know witch criminal get the crime enought to kick his door because are the crime lines are the same blue, so for exampleif a player get 1900 crime and another get 5000 crime and same crime laness are same blue, who do i know witch one get the bounty?
    Who is with Trent about im a bad cop? If i killed a player (colateral damage) i always said him sorry and refund him his gun lost... because i kiled him by error...
    i play the 90% of the time as cop and i think i do as best i can do, i wanna see witch players post im a bad cop

Thanks everyone for reading those posts
    I hope to be on the administrators team soon :rolleyes:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Emperor Jorune ().

• Jorune wrote:

Trent wrote:

Jorune wrote:

joshhite11 wrote:

Cop abuses? lol, 4800 exp as cop in 2 months... Me and 0at are the best and most active cops.If u saw me abusing, why didnt u tell or warm me? i have not reports or warns since years
    1. letting other players cuff out of jail.I dont undeerstand that...
    2. sending a player to jail who was cuffed by another player:
    False, witch cop can prove that? I never steal cop to any cop.. If i do that because the cop disconected and his cuff is going to be killed by another player
    3. kicking down doors with no crime.
    Since 2 months ago, cuff lines are bugged, anyways without the bug, u cant know witch criminal get the crime enought to kick his door because are the crime lines are the same blue, so for exampleif a player get 1900 crime and another get 5000 crime and same crime laness are same blue, who do i know witch one get the bounty?
    Who is with Trent about im a bad cop? If i killed a player (colateral damage) i always said him sorry and refund him his gun lost... because i kiled him by error...
    i play the 90% of the time as cop and i think i do as best i can do, i wanna see witch players post im a bad cop

Thanks everyone for reading those posts
    I hope to be on the administrators team soon :rolleyes:
    1. If Cop A Cuffs a Criminal and you as Cop B go into jail and release that Criminal then you are breaking a Rule.
    2. Not actually a Rule but can be reviewed due to the change in how EXP is given.
    3. Thats not a Bug. Crime Lines are all the same color at all times. Be sure to check the door and see if they atleast have keys to that locked door that you're about to kick.

Just answering those for you.

• I am changing my +1 for admin to a +1 for trusted. Jorune has some controversy because of his past abuses, but they are well in the past now and I've seen Jorune helping out players a lot. I think if we're not going to give him a chance as an admin I think he would do well helping others with props and other things as a trusted.
    #HailTheGoldenPoon