Emperor Joruñe's Admin Apply

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HAND OF DOOM wrote:

Since his "return" to our server , I've only seen Jorune help himself and his friends , never any one else. I would suggest that Jorune log a few hundred more hours as a good player on our server , before re-applying for this position. -1
    First of all stop abusing your cop and admin powers
    You kill jailed players like me and huztler without reason.
    If you want to be a good admin treat everyone the same....
  • Jorune wrote:

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

The reason you have no proof of any admin or cop abuses , is because none have taken place. Not sure why you would lie about this , but it definitely shows that you are NOT admin material.
    The same reason like you and your friends are telling im cop abusing and rebel abusing while its not true, wihtout 1 proof... im always helping as cop and rebel
    We don't need proof when an admin is the one who reported it. The whole admin team has trust in each other and without that we'd be nothing.. and frankly, I wouldn't trust you to wipe me ass. Someone put this in the denied applications.
  • -1. By putting lies on this it shows you already can't be trusted. Also, as hard as it might be I think it would be better for you to wait to reapply, if the chance arises, once you can understand better. I've seen you switch from cop back to rebel after being asked by another cop,0at,he asked you to stay cop until another cop came on but you completely ignored that. I know English isn't your first language but this is an American based server so most of the players speak English so you need to be able to clearly understand or ask for clarification.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • Seeing as Emp has been around a while and was previously part of our admin team (Was quite a respectful&helpful Admin as I recall it) I'm going to +1 this but then I'm also going to suggest "Trusted" rank. Am suggesting Trusted as lately (Since Emp has rejoined) I haven't seen the same level of willingness to be a respected part of our WHOLE community.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • IDaab wrote:

Seeing as Emp has been around a while and was previously part of our admin team (Was quite a respectful&helpful Admin as I recall it) I'm going to +1 this but then I'm also going to suggest "Trusted" rank. Am suggesting Trusted as lately (Since Emp has rejoined) I haven't seen the same level of willingness to be a respected part of our WHOLE community.
    Thanks for your post IDaab :)
  • HAND OF DOOM wrote:

The reason you have no proof of any admin or cop abuses , is because none have taken place. Not sure why you would lie about this , but it definitely shows that you are NOT admin material.

Novaaa wrote:

-1. By putting lies on this it shows you already can't be trusted. Also, as hard as it might be I think it would be better for you to wait to reapply, if the chance arises, once you can understand better. I've seen you switch from cop back to rebel after being asked by another cop,0at,he asked you to stay cop until another cop came on but you completely ignored that. I know English isn't your first language but this is an American based server so most of the players speak English so you need to be able to clearly understand or ask for clarification.
    Aah the usual "Lie" team, thats all that comes out the both of you. LOL Always accusing people of lies, but never give any example ore proof... typical

I wasnt so in to Jorune either when he came back at the server, because of his abuse in the past. But like he said, he moved on from that time. And from what I can see and saw from him. Is nothing but good intentions of helping players. And at the same time some old admin nerds who try to keep there circle closed. Preventing anyone els who is not in there club from entering there safe zone.

You admins like Trent, Doom need to get over the past and move on.

ps: Still waiting at Doom's example why he keeps calling me a lier LOL
  • DH, I wasn't lying when I said 0at asked him to stay cop until another cop came on. There were 2 cops on, 0at and Jorune, 0at was busy with some stuff I believe so he wanted him to wait until someone else came on and went cop but he didn't. You wouldn't know this because this happened during you LAST ban before this one so don't say shit about something you clearly know nothing about.
  • Novaaa wrote:

DH, I wasn't lying when I said 0at asked him to stay cop until another cop came on. There were 2 cops on, 0at and Jorune, 0at was busy with some stuff I believe so he wanted him to wait until someone else came on and went cop but he didn't. You wouldn't know this because this happened during you LAST ban before this one so don't say shit about something you clearly know nothing about.
    Yeah sorry, euh

1 I dont really care about your puppy opinion
    2 I didnt say you where lying, I just said that you and Doom are crying 24/7 that everyone is lying.. LOL
    3 Even when banned, I do have eyes everywhere XD
    4 I didnt say that I knew anything about that Jorune / Oat cop asking event. I was just explaing my XP with Jorune, witch is a +5 for me. So please for once STFU LOL
    5 Sins when can an admin demand that a player stays cop? "If its not in the motd its not a rule"
  • 1. Good for you.
    2. No only one who cries is you.
    3. No one really cares.
    4.Again no one really cares, youre banned so why should your vote count?
    5. It wasn't demanded, it was asked nicely and denied obviously.
    6. Go away already, there's nothing here for you anymore.
  • Dragonheart wrote:

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

Novaaa wrote:

-1. By putting lies on this it shows you already can't be trusted. Also, as hard as it might be I think it would be better for you to wait to reapply, if the chance arises, once you can understand better. I've seen you switch from cop back to rebel after being asked by another cop,0at,he asked you to stay cop until another cop came on but you completely ignored that. I know English isn't your first language but this is an American based server so most of the players speak English so you need to be able to clearly understand or ask for clarification.
    Aah the usual "Lie" team, thats all that comes out the both of you. LOL Always accusing people of lies, but never give any example ore proof... typical
    I wasnt so in to Jorune either when he came back at the server, because of his abuse in the past. But like he said, he moved on from that time. And from what I can see and saw from him. Is nothing but good intentions of helping players. And at the same time some old admin nerds who try to keep there circle closed. Preventing anyone els who is not in there club from entering there safe zone.

You admins like Trent, Doom need to get over the past and move on.

ps: Still waiting at Doom's example why he keeps calling me a lier LOL
    Are you okay? I witnessed emperor abusing cop like a month ago and so did Josh. Emperor changed when he posted his application, and he hasn't been off my dick sense. Please refrain from speaking to me like you know something when you don't know shit.
  • Going back on my previous comment. I had written that without going through and reading comments. As I wanted to add in my opinion on Emps application, without other comments influencing my outlook upon this matter. After reading through the comments though, I'm seeing a lot of things from high ranked admins about the situation. So in saying that I'm going to withdraw my +1 for trial but still keep my opinion of employing as a trusted member. (Old player+previous admin) As that is what it was implemented for and i feel it would do Emp a lot of good in earning his trust/respect back to maybe work on going for basic. As stated this is just my opinion though, many others may disagree. Which is fine as everyone is entitled to their own opinions and each matters as this is a COMMUNITY. Hope to see a good outcome for you though Emp
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting