New Daily Idea

• New Daily Idea

New daily to possibly add in: Printing. Here's how it works.

Printing 1 - Collect $5000 from printer.
      Printing 2 - Collect $10000 from printer.
      Printing 3 - Collect $15000 from printer.
      Printing 4 - Collect $20000 from printer.

seminolemarine wrote:

Also, possibly add new daily rewards (or make them even better.) New rewards could be a banking software (rare) or some vip exclusive gear that other players could obtain. Like a throwing melone or boat. Just how sex and hugs can be obtained from dailies.
    • The rewards you get from dailies are already op as fuck, getting printers and planting supplies that you can sell at buyback for more than 50k a pop is more than enough of a reward, and even if I did add stuff like what you're suggesting then that would mean that the chances for getting the super good shit such as planting/printing supplies, locks/lockbreakers and sex/hugs would be slim to none. I don't think printing should be added as a daily since it's just another kind of boring thing that you do anyway but keep suggesting more out of the box things and I'll think about it.

dumbass wrote:

make drugs vip or gang related
      What do you mean by this? Make drugs only plantable and harvestable by vips and gang members, or just make the dailies for them instead?
    • The Doggy wrote:

and even if I did add stuff like what you're suggesting then that would mean that the chances for getting the super good shit such as planting/printing supplies, locks/lockbreakers and sex/hugs would be slim to none.
      ?? You're adding 3 new things that have rare chances of rewards. The rewards everyone is earning atm would still be there, with a 1% chance, or less, of popping up. How is this slim to none? Also, the printing wouldn't take long at all, and if you are going to have marijuana, hacking, treehugger and robbery... you might as well have printing. Idk man I just think it's a good idea. I'm gonna make another post on new dailies right now because I thought of one while typing this lmao
    • seminolemarine wrote:

?? You're adding 3 new things that have rare chances of rewards. The rewards everyone is earning atm would still be there, with a 1% chance, or less, of popping up. How is this slim to none?
      1% isn't slim to none lol? Anyway it wouldn't be three things, if I did add new rewards it would be things that you can't normally get like drugs/alcohol and maybe a few special things :)))
    • The Doggy wrote:

The rewards you get from dailies are already op as fuck, getting printers and planting supplies that you can sell at buyback for more than 50k a pop is more than enough of a reward, and even if I did add stuff like what you're suggesting then that would mean that the chances for getting the super good shit such as planting/printing supplies, locks/lockbreakers and sex/hugs would be slim to none. I don't think printing should be added as a daily since it's just another kind of boring thing that you do anyway but keep suggesting more out of the box things and I'll think about it.

dumbass wrote:

make drugs vip or gang related
      What do you mean by this? Make drugs only plantable and harvestable by vips and gang members, or just make the dailies for them instead?
      Usable drugs i meant like coke, alcohol