KuroShukun's Civil Protection Application 3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KuroShukun's Civil Protection Application 3

In-Game name: KuroShukun
    SteamID:STEAM_0:0:29489979
    Time played: 1200+ hours (since ive played after the reset in march)

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To bring Combine authority to the land (Roleplay as combine and arrest players and make RP more fun by being a threatening combine officer)

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't RDM other players, follow the server's protocol for being Combine. Lockdown you can RDM players, but dont RDM under 10 hours

What is the function the Civil Protection?: The function of having Combine on the HL2DM RP servers is to have a crime system to the RP and bring balance and fun and RP to the server, along with taking down RDMers that are owning the crying players XD

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: No revenge kills after i die, but i can retaliate full force while still alive in that life.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? an average of playing on 2 out of 7days or more per week

How will you benefit the server?: I am a unnoticed Advertiser of HL2DM RP but i will also benefit by being a fair combine and actually attempt to balance the game for people.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No i was cop in 2015

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Well i always try to help out new players, i usually go as far as adding them to my friends list, and inviteing them to my HL2DM RP group, and trying to get to to return if they leave.

Anything else you would like to add?: I would like to say that i am a proud player of Syle's RP, though ive played on MANY servers, ive always been in and out of syle's RP and was there when the server was down on its luck. AFK or not i populated the server and helped it stay alive. I also miss the OLD RP options available like the things that they used to have on Abusement Park, I know this is the NEW RP, but the server can easily have Old RP items available
  • LMFAO.No. -1. You come on the server complaining about how the gangs and respect will kill the server, how both your cop apps got denied, how no one likes you just because you rdmed them, how you've been here for so long but get disrespected, how Sidezz has your accounts fucked with, how none of your requests have been put on the server, threathened to take the server down. You don't deserve cop ever. You don't deserve anything but a permban.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • Novaaa wrote:

LMFAO.No. -1. You come on the server complaining about how the gangs and respect will kill the server, how both your cop apps got denied, how no one likes you just because you rdmed them, how you've been here for so long but get disrespected, how Sidezz has your accounts fucked with, how none of your requests have been put on the server, threathened to take the server down. You don't deserve cop ever. You don't deserve anything but a permban.
    nova what does any of what you said have to do with him being a cop?
  • 0atmeal wrote:

Novaaa wrote:

LMFAO.No. -1. You come on the server complaining about how the gangs and respect will kill the server, how both your cop apps got denied, how no one likes you just because you rdmed them, how you've been here for so long but get disrespected, how Sidezz has your accounts fucked with, how none of your requests have been put on the server, threathened to take the server down. You don't deserve cop ever. You don't deserve anything but a permban.
    nova what does any of what you said have to do with him being a cop?
    Everything. It shows how immature he is for one and for 2 i wouldn't wnt someone as a cop if they threatened to take the server down.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)