RyANNN Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RyANNN Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: RyANNN
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37574148
      Time played: 172 Hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I can begin to use it more for this role.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I'm applying for Civil Protection for several reasons,

1. I play in the EU time zone, I find that advantage since a lot of CP's are American Timezone.
      2. I like the idea of playing the game from the other side, Allows me to have some change in my time while playing.
      3. I don't think there is enough CP's sometimes. The server can sometimes be 2 CP's vs 16 - 20 Rebels.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: To maintain order with the rebels and deal with the high levels of crime. Also take care of new players if their isn't anyone around more superior.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Dealing with Crime on the streets, helping new players when questions are asked while treating everyone with the same contempt.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would express the rules to them, ask them to read the motd. After that?
      I'm not an admin who can take it into my own hands, I would probably hop onto discord and contact an Admin.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Between 4 - 6 hours in the week days. The weekends are between 5 - 10 hours a day. (I play in GMT. United Kingdom)

How will you benefit the server?: I will benefit the server by expressing fairness and peace throughout. I'll have a good time and make sure people enjoy their time!

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, although it's been a long time since i've played as CP. I played in an old rp server a long time ago.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will walk them through the basics first, i'll show them the MOTD, the tutorial too and the forum.

Anything else you would like to add?:

Nothing to add really, think above brings everything to the table, I've really enjoyed playing in this server, It really takes me back to the days when i used to play. I'd love to play as a CP just to simply enjoy it server and prove I can help people too.

RyANNN
    • coldcommunity.com/rp/cop_rules.php - Just incase you haven't fully read them.

We usually like a few of these in the "What are the basic rules of as Civil Protection?" Slot.

RyANNN wrote:

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would express the rules to them, ask them to read the motd. After that?
      I'm not an admin who can take it into my own hands, I would probably hop onto discord and contact an Admin.
      Thats fine to do but really only applies if they are breaking Rules, otherwise the best option is to Arrest them as soon as you can to get them off your back. Your choice if you want to Release them swiftly or let them rot.

Everything else looks solid.

+1 from me.