CrossFire's CP Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CrossFire's CP Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: {azure}[gsk]crossfire or [gsk]crossfire
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83569607
      Time played: 80 hours.

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I can probably use it as CP during certain situations.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I am applying because of two reasons.
      1. I want to help out on the CP side, on usual server days I would find 5 or more people fighting against either 1 cop, 2 cops or rarely 3. I find it rather unfair.
      2. To change up the gameplay for me, playing as the rebels too much is boring and I would love to fight from a different point of view.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't shoot unless shot at first. Cuff and Jail at 1,800+ Crime. Kill or fend off any intruder of the PD, wether that maybe inside of it or on top of the roofs. Avoid having favorites and don't release other cps prisoners. Don't abuse the kick door open command.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep crime low as possible.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Hopefully get a chance to arrest them if their crime level gets high enough.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): Pacific timezone, 1-14 hours. depending on what i'm doing. I have school coming up to, so hopefully that doesn't affect anything.

How will you benefit the server?: Keep crime low and prevent other players that are rp'ing from getting hurt from other people who are just random deathmatching.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Run them through the basics, I will tell them to do the !tutorial command and such. If they ask any extra questions, I will try my best to answer them with detail.

Anything else you would like to add?: Nope.

--End Application--