Joruñe's Admin Ban list

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Joruñe's Admin Ban list

Hello everyone

Since i play this community and as i know there are not a fair system to ban players.

For example i see players getting his first ban (1 hour), second ban (30 min), etc...

i think admins should have a list to ban players

1 Ban: 30Min/1Hour
    2 Ban: 6 Hours
    3 Ban: 1 day
    4 Ban: 3 Days
    5 Ban: 1 Week
    6 Ban: 1 Month
    7 Ban: Perm Banned

*Hacks or Doss ban will be always a perm ban.

For example, you want to ban me because im door blocking

Admin does: !ban joruñe 251311331

Admin check admin ban list and how many bans i have, if it's my second ban, admin change the ban in sourceban to 6 hours (2 ban)
  • i just know 2 types of abuses:

1. Door blocking, props blocking, kill under 10 hours, nade under door, mic spaming, chat spamming, bug using, etc

2. HACK

How u decice how many time should i get banned by an abuse?

Most of the admins are banning without following a list or a way to fair ban

My bans in sourcebans:
    1. Permanent(Unbaned): Reason: Hacking. Admin: Admin deleted
    2. Permanent(Unbaned): Reason: Hacking. Admin: Admin deleted
    3. Permanent(Unbaned): Reason: Hacking. Admin: Admin deleted
    4. 1min(Expired) Reason: Afk as cop after multiple warnings Admin: Admin deleted
    5. 30min(Expired) Reason: dicksucker Admin: Easidezz

1. 2. 3. I never hacked in this game or in another (Just Pokemon Go)
    4. Fair because i was afking as cop while it was not allowed. but 1 min lol...
    5. Banned by the most hacker and abuser Easidezz, your mother is the really dicksucker

4 times banned unfair, 5 times with a stupid time banned

Sinz bans in sourcebans:

1. 23 hour, 20 min: Reason: Killing under 10 hours. Admin: Doom
    2. 5 min. Reason: Killing under 10 hours. Admin: Duer
    3. 1 hour. Reason Killing under 10 hours. Admin: Volar
    4. 1 hour. Reeason: Killing under 10 hours. Admin: Lucifer
    5. 12min. Reason: Killing under 10 hours. Admin: Doom
    6. 4 Hours Reason: Killing under 10 hours. Admin: Doom
    7. 10 min. Reason: Disconect out of combat. Admin: Idaab
    8: 2 Days Reason: Killing under 10 hours. Admin: Koipe

Trent wrote:

Depending on what you do is a different ban. Say if you give a 1 hour ban, it doubles the next time and keeps doubling each time he gets banned until he's finally perm'd.
    Did Sinz get fair bans Trent? i think admins banned sinz without following a fair system...

7 times banned with thhe same abuse: Killing under 10 hours, joshh and me waned him multiple times for door blocking, and he is not perm banned, and he will not never, hewill only get bans like, 1 day, 12 min, 2 hours... gamer

I made this post to try to add this list or something like that in your admin forums, i try everyone gets the same punishment. banneddd
  • Every couple of Meetings I usually reiterate to the Team the way I Ban Players. (This doesn't include all our New Admins at the moment, maybe one or two that I've gotten around to telling)

I tell them to Ban based on the Situation, first time offenses vary from Admin to Admin and how severe the Offense was or if the Player that was causing said Offense just act out of hostility and show no desire to change. If this is the case then his "Door Blocking" could be longer than the other guy that didn't say anything or admitted wrong doing.

However one thing I express across the Team quite regularly is IF it's a prior offense Double the last ban length.

So 1 hour for Killing Under 10's, second offense for the same thing it's 2 hours then 4 hours then 8 hours ect.

Certain things get Perm Bans right out the Gate but the majority will be a varying degree of a rule and be anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours. It really depends how the Admin feels about the situation and what they feel is appropriate.

I don't plan to set up a standard Ban List that they must follow since ALL situations are different but I do request explanations on the Ban if I feel the length compared to the notes don't add up.

Edit -

Jorune wrote:

Sinz bans in sourcebans:

1. 23 hour, 20 min: Reason: Killing under 10 hours. Admin: Doom
    2. 5 min. Reason: Killing under 10 hours. Admin: Duer
    3. 1 hour. Reason Killing under 10 hours. Admin: Volar
    4. 1 hour. Reeason: Killing under 10 hours. Admin: Lucifer
    5. 12min. Reason: Killing under 10 hours. Admin: Doom
    6. 4 Hours Reason: Killing under 10 hours. Admin: Doom
    7. 10 min. Reason: Disconect out of combat. Admin: Idaab
    8: 2 Days Reason: Killing under 10 hours. Admin: Koipe

Let's go off this then.

1. Doom was heavy handed for the first ban but the reason was Sinz was being an ass and showing no regard for what Doom warned him for. He was kicked with another warning and came back just to do the same thing thus Doom went hard on him. From the looks of the time though he just typed in a number when Banning that was under 1 day (1440) and went on with his life.
    2. Duer was a push over and never wanted to hand out hard bans for someone doing something, it looks to me like that 5 minute ban was literally a warning from him and he probably didn't actually check Sourcebans after to see if any prior offenses. He just dealt with the situation at the time to prove a point.
    3. Volar, I literally went 1 hour cause the last two weren't good starting points and from what I witnessed he wasn't that bad. From here the time should double accordingly, let's see what happens.
    4. Lucifer clearly just banned on the situation but didn't actually check Sourcebans after to get an effective Ban time. This ban should have been 2 hours instead of 1.
    5. Doom went alot easier this time on the ban, looks like to prove a point but allow the player back. This ban should have been 4 hours instead of 12 minutes.
    6. Doom did what he should have done on the previous ban 4 hours but this ban should have been 8 hours.
    7. IDaab is new and hasn't been told everything he needs to know yet however 10 minutes for a first time DC sounds fair to me. However with his previous history of bans I honestly would have started this out at 30 minutes.
    8. Koipe went heavy handed, I'll have to find out his reasoning since it's a ban done last night/today. Based on the Above this ban should have been 16 hours.