another one of these (cop application)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• another one of these (cop application)

In-Game name: KelpyG ๑ﭥ
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20641909
    Time played: 1258 hours as of right now

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: No

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: to get rid of crime and play different part of the game

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: kickdoor at 4000 crime, don't rdm, no revenge kills, etc

What is the function the Civil Protection?: to clean the streets of criminals and protect the civilians (sometimes)

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: wait for him to get enough crime for me to cuff him and leave him in jail

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? a lot (central time zone)

How will you benefit the server?: by getting rid of crime and some rdm

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: no lmao go read some of my other apps though you will be amused

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: tell them to do /tutorial and answer any other questions they have

Anything else you would like to add?: go check out my other cop apps seriously. you will laugh

--End Application--