Polnikola's Trial Admin apply

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Polnikola's Trial Admin apply

Steam Name: polnikola ๑ﭥ

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:86372718

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I was playing on a coldcommunity's servers in 2014 and now i came back. I have played 400 hrs on this server.

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?:Being a staff member means helping new players to make them come back again and again. You must know every rule to make your admin job well and punish rulebreackers effectly without "Let me check the rules". I believe that i’all be admin because I have enaugh game experience and want to help server.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?:no

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
      a). Kicking a player: /kick (name)
      b). Banning a player(for one day): /ban (name) 1440 (reason of ban example: killing unprovoked under 10h's)
      c). Creating a prop: sm_db_create (prop name)
      d). Freezing a prop: sm_freezeit (you must look at prop)
      e). Saving a prop: sm_save (you must look at prop)
      f). Connecting a prop to a door: sm_linkpropdoor (door number, to know it type /door)
      g). How to look up any SourceMod command: there is 2 ways:
      1) Type sm_searchcmd (command) in console.
      2) Look look for it in wiki.

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: [b]I will spectate this player for some days and if I see anything wrong about him i'll type record (name) in sonsole to record demo and post a thread with it to make admins solve: is he hacker or no.[/b]

A cop is rdming other players: If i see cop unprovoked rdming rebels I'll say him that it's agaist the rules and if he continue doing this he'll get a ban for 1 hr. Also if he has a ban for it at sourcebans i'll post a thread about it.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: I'll say him that it's agaist the rules and if he will do it again i'll kick him and if he AGAIN will unprovoked killing under 10h players I'll check his ban history if he has more then 1 ban because of this reason i'll ban him for 2 h.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: 1st i'll meet him with vodka and balalayka and if he understand me it will be easy to teach him rp ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
      Ok now seriously. I'll tell this player to carefully read rebel's and cop's rules (to don't let abusers kill him with no reason).Then i'll tell him to type /tutorial to learn rp basics.After introduction i'll give him a cover: give keys, help with money if it's need and TELL HIM TO USE / NOT !.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: I'll ask this player about this "mess up"[b] and who is the admin that took away his cop, then i'll ask this admin.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes, of course.

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes, i do.

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Sure

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes, i do.
      End of applycation.
      Made in Russia with love :thumbsup:
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The post was edited 2 times, last by polnikola: Mistakes ().

• Very respectful and helpful player, have not heard/seen one bad thing about him. Seems to have a great knowledge of the server and how everything runs. No serious offenses on source-ban. Strongly +1 this for trial.
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
    • Read before commenting
      • I just wanted to say sorry for abosing sm_v************ and farming as a cop
      Well, I agree with your thread doom, but let me correct something
      When I was farming as a cop there was no rule about it, even some admins was farming and when we switched map to amstervile I stopped farming as a cop. If you want you can strip my cop because I understand that I was mistaken.
      Menu binds: yes I was using them for 1 moths for selling bank software, fast cuff saw, healing people with medkit and rpg ammo( for antlion only). I promise that i’ll unblind it. If you want you can spec me and if you see me using this again ban me for 3 months. I’m sorry guys for disappointing you. Hope we won’t have problems.
      Everyone deserve a second chance and hope i’all get mine...
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The post was edited 1 time, last by polnikola ().

• Haskel just left to avoid combat again, and he kept claiming he didnt understand english. Im p sure he does cause he asks for soundcloud shit but whatever.

So like 20 minutes later Polnikola comes in and I realize he speaks russian, so I had him tell Haskel in commie speak to stop leaving to avoid combat.

Made me realize that we need bilingual admins.

If he never abuses mechanics or binds again, I'd support his trial admin.