admin used no clip for jail killing

• admin used no clip for jail killing

ign :koi

steamID STEAM_0:1:23733266 steamID3 [U:1:47466533] steamID64 76561198007732261

hi guys
      today i fight with koi ,killing killing crime get high and coming a baunty , i have baunty koi killed me and send in jail later samc4 and another Player help him pd,s door to open , he killed me in jail , for my elo i must disconnet and a per 10min i connect server again but he wait me 1 hours Long in pd,s in cell room , if i connect he killed me in jail i get again disconnet, my jail time end i release front of pd and i know he is in cell room , i used door hack and i see him , he slammed all cell for me for my netx baunty with admin no Clip. he get with no Clip in cell witout doorhack (doorhack used 500 crime and 1 min time ) he speared time und crime and this is for our fight unjust and i dont more trust him as admin

prof under video

• Evening, so you bothered to post that video showing literally nothing? First of all you uncountable times disconnected out of combat even after i warned you and it was extremely little that i didin't ban you.
      I was waiting you at the jail cells with hassis so i could kill you but you kept connecting and then immediately disconnecting when i was about to pull shots on you. between the times you weren't on i noclipped around the pd two times. The last time before you connected to the server i thought ill slam every cell and then be gone myself as i had irl stuff to take care of, but last time you connected it somehow took long for you to spawn there and i did not see you on scoreboard neither heard you spawning in the jail cells so i put on my noclip and hovered around then suddenly you are behind me and shoot me, don't know why i didnt see you were actually connected cause im 100% sure your name was not one the scoreboard.

Every time i had my gun out and i tried to shoot you i wasn't on noclip and legitmately in the jailcells waiting for you to come, but every time you joined you immediately left the game. You were the one breaking the rules during this scenario.
    • how fair in jail out of combat no items no weapon just wait in jail so easy and you say out of combat :) jail abuse is dont out of combat Player cant himself defend , but i connect and thesame cell spawn and i see dont any slam in cell my cell too you coming in jail room 5 second later i release front the pd , and connect beetween swicht cop and jail i see you you was front big dadys house bank and in 20 second later you was in cell but for you ist to late you coming in PDS jail i release and in 20 second how you can 3 PDS door open 2 door no Clip 1 door doorhack?

server owner and Player trust you and give you admin app but you use for just your Special life shitt. you should be ashamed

The post was edited 1 time, last by sergeant salty ().

• Me hassis and sam4c used our doorhacks to get to you simple as that. You got jailed and since jail timer doesn't reset you can freely kill people in jail, the whole time i was inside the police department with hassis and sam4c until hassis shot sam and later hassis left. Slams were supposed to be suprise judgement to you which i justified by your idiot actions breaking rules cause you were about to get your ass kicked over there. You need to realize that you cannot always win, you constantly broke rules there, as an old player you should know such stuff already. You should be thankful that i did not ban you.

If roots has anything to add please do it and lock this thread.
    • how is rigt in jail abuse for you , for me disconnect out of combat right too. your elo get under and this is a way for you in jail killing , i hit your ass you was so angry you Forget your admin Mission and used what you can in server i write my comment i spawn in jail but i get no on slam and i dont see any slam in cells, you slammed with no Clip all cells . i see you and recorded , later kill you continue fight outside , win or loss for me not importanti want just from you lets face it

The post was edited 1 time, last by sergeant salty ().

• Notorious K.O.I. wrote:

you kept connecting and then immediately disconnecting when i was about to pull shots on you. between the times you weren't on i noclipped around the pd two times. The last time before you connected to the server i thought ill slam every cell and then be gone myself as i had irl stuff to take care of, but last time you connected it somehow took long for you to spawn there and i did not see you on scoreboard neither heard you spawning in the jail cells so i put on my noclip and hovered around then suddenly you are behind me and shoot me, don't know why i didnt see you were actually connected cause im 100% sure your name was not one the scoreboard.

every time you joined you immediately left the game. You were the one breaking the rules during this scenario.
      You nocliped around and slammed the jail cells, so that when he came back he would die? Why didn't you just put your foot down and ban him like you are supposed to do? If he is breaking a rule several times after a warning, doesn't that qualify a ban? I have no clue what you killing him with a slam in noclip would even accomplish anyway.
      #HailTheGoldenPoon
    • Sounds like a petty squabble to me IMO. No clipping as I see it is for Admin work.. Not to fly around placing slams (Using admin commands to gain an advantage over a player) And as Greaser said, Why not just issue a ban for Disconnecting to avoid death/out of combat. As for AKP being killed in jail does not effect you in anyway, there is no need to disconnect/reconnect. The smarter thing would have been to just sit and wait cause you have also thrown yourself under the bus, Tbh.
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
    • After consulting with the rest of the Elites / Roots we have come to a decision on this.

Koipe will be talked to individually about this and any further decisions will be made from there.

Lilleri we apologize for the behavior and have decided to bring back an Old Rule in a new way.

New Rule -

Do not kill Jailed players.
      - Cops can kill Cuffed players outside of Jail.

This once again makes killing players that are in Jail against the Rules but allows Cops to get their Cuff to Jail or to kill them should they escape their Cell.

• Users Online 1

1 Guest