• assassinweed to assassincop

Basic info

In-Game name:Assassinweed
      SteamID:nando628
      Time played:a lot... 80+(not afk)

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:yes i do

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:to sum it down really all it is really is to make sure crime stay relatively low under 1800 your the law not god smiteing a hurd of sheep just think (what would batman do)

What is the function the Civil Protection?:to keep balance in the game to make sure no one is make-in easy money this is a RPG surver not GTA V

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:unless they are killing under 10 or killing cops i really have no say in it by all means go a head that just means more crime more crime means jail simple as that

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):?centrel time zone is where im at i can dedicate or offer the night shift

How will you benefit the server?:i plan to be fun yet fair just about everyone knows me already im frendly and i have no life so i will be in he game for a while

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:YES SIR

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:LAY DOWN THE LAW.but i will help out any way i can if needed

Anything else you would like to add?:all i have in this world is MY BALLS AND MY WORD AN I DONT BREAK THEM FOR NOBODY i can tell you straght up abuseing this power would not only ruin the game but make it no longer a RPG in my eyes and i dont want that

--End Application--
    • Uggh, the way you compiled this makes me cringe.
      Any who, back on subject. Assassin is a good player, has been active quite a lot from once he first joined. From my understanding has a very high knowledge of the server and how things run. He puts himself out there (Being part of the community) is a humble, respectful dude and always helping out newer players. Follows the rules and to my knowledge has not broken any. Portrays himself to a good standing. Strongly +1 this application and I urge everyone else to as well. GL
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest