Suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok so my first suggestion would be to bring back GPS bugs. Another suggestion would be to have it tell you who broke your locks or at least have an anonymous alert that shows up in chat saying that your locks are being broken, that way if you are on the server at the time you can do something about it. Last suggestion would be to have it be so people with vip who spawn with shotguns have some sort of cooldown where after getting killed so many times they cannot use the VIP job for maybe an hour or something? It would give people a break who get killed by people non stop who dont even have to pay for their guns because they spawn with them
    • As Syle said GPS Bugs were removed due to a Bug.

The Lock thing sounds useful as an Alert and would promote coming out to fight for your stuff as it's being broken, though on the other hand they could also just /removelocks X quickly and save a ton then come out or just sit inside and wait.

VIP Cooldown seems unnecessary to me, we should honestly just bring the VIP RDM Rule back lake we talked about months back instead of trying to code in something to limit VIPs when they fall in comparison to Mafia Underboss + Rank for Gangs.

• Volar wrote:

As Syle said GPS Bugs were removed due to a Bug.

The Lock thing sounds useful as an Alert and would promote coming out to fight for your stuff as it's being broken, though on the other hand they could also just /removelocks X quickly and save a ton then come out or just sit inside and wait.

VIP Cooldown seems unnecessary to me, we should honestly just bring the VIP RDM Rule back lake we talked about months back instead of trying to code in something to limit VIPs when they fall in comparison to Mafia Underboss + Rank for Gangs.
      If people using some kind of ESP hack that shows them where everyone is claim they are using gps bugs maybe there could be something added to the mod that allows admins to check and see if they have actually placed a GPS bug and whether or no it is still active. I mean GPS bugs arent even that important really its just a feature I used to enjoy
    • So along with the /vip limitation, what about gang jobs? As while you rank up in your gang job the benefits slowly start getting better till the point where it surpasses GOLD VIP and becomes even more OP. Id much rather go head to head with a GOLD VIP rather than a top rank gang member.
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting