The bounty to time in-jail should be changed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The bounty to time in-jail should be changed

One thing that really makes me mad is that you could have 3300 crime and a $230 bounty, someone kills you for the bounty and you end up going to jail for 3 whole minutes. You go to jail for 3 minutes because of just a lousy $230. I believe that either the bounty is higher on crime or you go to jail for much less than you should. Perhaps the person who kills you makes $3 per second for each second in jail, but receives the money all at once.
    • Sigh. 1. This needs to be in suggestions. 2. It is what it is, if you don't wanna do the time don't do the crime. 3. Are you ever gonna stop? Amd lastly, how many times am I gonna have to tell you where to correctly post shit?
      “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
    • Novaaa wrote:

Sigh. 1. This needs to be in suggestions. 2. It is what it is, if you don't wanna do the time don't do the crime. 3. Are you ever gonna stop? Amd lastly, how many times am I gonna have to tell you where to correctly post shit?
      I apologize about it not being posted in the right place, and stop what? This is merely a suggestion, I am not saying it should be the rules, I am just observing so disadvantages to bounties.
    • The crime/jail system is perfectly fine the way it is.. A lot of in-game factors around this subject to be considered as changing one thing results in having to change a multitude of things to even everything out again. Say someone has been dming you a lot and you finally get a kill on him and send him to jail, now you can continue RP life without worrying about getting dm'd. Only to find that a minute later that player is back on the street hunting you down and dming you all over again. As for bounty $$, That is why there is a job called "Bounty hunter" literally doubles your bounty reward. Raising the bounty $$ would just make bounty hunter OP, hell even non bounty hunters still get quite a bit of money from higher crime players. As I said though.. Changing one thing results in having to change a large factor of other things.

Novaaa wrote:

Sigh. 1. This needs to be in suggestions. 2. It is what it is, if you don't wanna do the time don't do the crime. 3. Are you ever gonna stop? Amd lastly, how many times am I gonna have to tell you where to correctly post shit?
      1. and your last comment are like the same thing.. So should lastly be 1.a. or should 1. be removed and 2. be 1.
      huehue
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting