IDaabsAppOfCopmun

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IDaabsAppOfCopmun

--Basic info--

In-Game name: God Be Wit U
      SteamID:STEAM_0:1:67442156
      Time played: Currently 770 hours or around there

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To bring justice to the cold hard streets of Freeman City... And cookies

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not fire upon a rebel unless said rebel has provoked you. (Shot you or obviously attempted to shoot at you) Do not use any means of police power/benefits to aid yourself or other players. Do not uncuff a fellow police officers jailed player without their given consent. Do not use kick door to gain entry to a house until a culprit inside has reached 4k crime.

What is the function of Civil Protection?: To level out the playing fields, bring a higher risk to players that are doing various things that give out crime.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Once said player has clearly shot at me, fire back.. If said player is to gud. Wait for him to reach a cuffable crime (1800+) and arrest his ass.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Anywhere between 1-6 hours a day depending. TZ (UTC +12:00)

How will you benefit the server?: By hopping around arresting players growing, planting, Dm'ing, etc. Helping out newcomers with any thing they need.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Nope.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:Well, I am an admin so ;) Nah, I would instruct said player to do the !tutorial and have a read through all of our server rules/helpful commands in the !motd.

Anything else you would like to add?: I had lost my cop earlier this year.. Doggy had said to re-apply October.. But I mean its close enough and since then I have stepped up and improved myself/In-game behavior drastically. However I have a feeling he may send this application to the Hall of Fail.. In which I will be a very sad panda, Cheers for taking your time to read.
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
    • Volar wrote:

Honestly if I recall in the Video when I commented on it in Admin Discord I said Semi cleared deserved it but IDaab wasn't being as much of a fagget. I then quoted the Rule which does just say shooting and suggested if anything yours be shorter before reapply than Semis or just a rank demote.

Not stepping on toes here just reiterating what I had stated before. In either case the Demo shows ya'll acting like asses to another player.
      Semi's was set for 1/1/2017 which is long gone and now set for 1/1/2018 by Doggy but my above one referred to the 2017 one so with that said and with you showing more concern for rules and such lately.

Accepted.