Civil Protection Application

• Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: Tacomeat
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16197985
    Time played: 83 hours

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I like whacking bad guys with beating stick.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff and Jail when at 1,800 + Crime. Kickdoor can be used to access a criminal and/or contraband at 4,000+ crime.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Keeping rebels in control and protecting those who need it.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Wait untill they have 1800+ crime and jail them, shoot back if shot at.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Around 2-5 hours a day (GMT+2).

How will you benefit the server?: With my charming personality. I know the map and I have past experience as cop.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, I was cop on Roflcopter and New York Minute roleplay servers.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Help them out as everyone should, show them around the map if able at the moment. Teach the basics of RP and tell them to look up MOTD for rules and commands that are needed. Answer questions best as you can if they have some.

Anything else you would like to add?: I like tacos.
    [RP] You eat a Taco and begin healing for about 50 HP
  • Have played with him back in 2010 has always been great at the game and he'd probably make a great cop based on past experiences in other servers. Can't really +1 or -1 since i have no authority but i think he'll make rebelling a bit harder and fun since cops right now just go on for 30mins at most then just afk plus he's been playing the game for years.
  • Jigsaw wrote:

Have played with him back in 2010 has always been great at the game and he'd probably make a great cop based on past experiences in other servers. Can't really +1 or -1 since i have no authority but i think he'll make rebelling a bit harder and fun since cops right now just go on for 30mins at most then just afk plus he's been playing the game for years.
    Actually you can,+1 or -1. The entire community votes on the applications. Anyways +1 I think he'd make a good cop
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)