VIP jobs/ new jobs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VIP jobs/ new jobs

I think it would be cool if when VIP players switched to their rank they were able to plant, print or even if they had their own job that made it so they were able to make money while using the rank. Right now players would have to become the drug grower job plant, and then switch to the VIP job and then switch back again when they want to plant more.
      A new job could be added so that when you're in the VIP rank you can grow weed print money or make an entirely new job for them even if you just copy weed or printers and rename it all. Like giving VIP players the ability to grow cocaine or something and make more money, more plants or even just plants that grow faster.
      I believe this would increase the amount of people wanting to donate as it would benefit people who don't DM much more instead of giving the DMing players the most use.

These jobs could be added in the same way as gang jobs, requiring to spend in game money to use them. which would remove some of the excess money and give people more things to spend on.
      like if they needed to spend 100k to get the job and 200k to change to another. or even if there was just 1 job it would be a nice addition.

Job Suggestions for vip rank or for normal use :
      Cocaine Grower - grow upto 5 plants to full 200 grams in 15 minutes sell it to the drug dealer npc's around the map for 10 coins per gram.

Industrial Counterfeiter - Print with 2 printers instead of 1. Or add a different printer that cost 10-20k. prints twice as fast but has a 10% chance to blowup instead of 5%

I know it got denied, but a landlord job would also be cool. Charge someone 5-6 million to buy a building but make a limit on rent so buildings aren't crazy expensive to rent rooms from. and have weekly rent.
      or even if there was a building sent to rent and instead of the buydoor commands admins had to sell them for 5k weekly or something, could be kept track of by naming the doors the players name and the date their rent expires this would be beneficial to the newer players who cant afford to get the 35k homes yet.

Bodyguard - Someone pays you to protect them. you would have to stay within a certain distance of them and you would continuously be given money from the other player. similar to cop in jail timer where you gain $3 every second, or it could be a bulk system. Receiving a big sum and it being good for a certain amount of time. if added this would also create the foundation for a really cool event. allowing people to prop their homes for defense hire a body guard, or multiple. then have people try to break in (because of lock system only cops would be able to break in unless locks are removed from the door)

illegal worker - this job would basically allow you to take care of other peoples plants/printers for a fee, they pay you a certain amount and then it allows them to add so much supply to the printer before not letting you anymore. Or let you collect a certain amount of plants before not letting you anymore. you can make it so they can plant the plants for the other person for a preset amount of time or until one leaves the server. and make it so the profit splits between them or some weed goes to the worker and some to the owner.

The post was edited 1 time, last by monster_killer ().

• monster_killer wrote:

Bodyguard - Someone pays you to protect them. you would have to stay within a certain distance of them and you would continuously be given money from the other player. similar to cop in jail timer where you gain $3 every second, or it could be a bulk system. Receiving a big sum and it being good for a certain amount of time. if added this would also create the foundation for a really cool event. allowing people to prop their homes for defense hire a body guard, or multiple. then have people try to break in (because of lock system only cops would be able to break in unless locks are removed)
      So two people choose Bodyguard then AFK in their base for days = massive profit from doing literally nothing. Bulk would be better but then you just pay me and I leave cause I already got paid.

I think you're looking more for the Term Specialty for the VIP ''jobs''.
      Like Choose a VIP Specialty and said effect takes place while in VIP Job.

• Well when I say you would gain the money I mean, the $3 or whichever amount chosen. would come from the person being defended and deposited into the guards account while they were both standing within a certain distance of each other. and to fix people leaving, there could be a timer set on and if the player disconnects before the timer runs out they get a punishment. Like giving them a cool down timer before they can do a defending job again.

You're right though I do see how it could be abused. I think it could be a cool system to implement though. Even if not as a job. As a event it could lead to some really cool things. For example if you set a apartment building (or any building) up with props and all the rebels go in there with a "gang leader" and as long as they're inside the building or within a certain distance of the leader they gain money every second. and then cops would have to go raid the building shooting or arresting all the rebels and once they are arrested/leave the building they stop getting money. then when gang leader dies or gets arrested the money stops and whatever is left over is given to the police force (evenly distributed) and to prevent this from adding more money into the economy it could be a pool of money from the rebels like you type a command "/addpot 50,000" and the total of what everyone adds is then made into the price money at the top floor where the gang leader would be.

and yes like a specialty, as of right now when you go vip you cant really do any of the jobs so it would be cool to get one or some added so people could play as their vip rank all the time or at least more often.
    • make vip class (gold or silver)
      one (Vip Drug Gold) spawn with 150hp, and power plant 5 plant instead of 3.
      a (Vip Drug Silver) spawn with 125hp, and power planted 4 plant instead of 3.
      And so on ! with most classes and how to choose, this is easy

when he writes! vip, there will be a menu that would open and choose the job that wants exactly.

but when he would choose a different class of Normal Vip it would have lesser things. so the VIPs would be more attractive and you could possibly have more donations
    • Zod pwned wrote:

make vip class (gold or silver)
      one (Vip Drug Gold) spawn with 150hp, and power plant 5 plant instead of 3.
      a (Vip Drug Silver) spawn with 125hp, and power planted 4 plant instead of 3.
      And so on ! with most classes and how to choose, this is easy

when he writes! vip, there will be a menu that would open and choose the job that wants exactly.

but when he would choose a different class of Normal Vip it would have lesser things. so the VIPs would be more attractive and you could possibly have more donations
      To normal players, VIP is already OP enough. They spawn with weapons and health that normal players have to buy with in-game cash. I agree with the female dog, no.