KuroShukun cop abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i was on the server when this happened, i thought rat was shooting at kuro at the time, watching the video i see different. i talked to kuro about this and he said he had no sound and was killed by rat 20 times before that.
      i told him he cant shoot first and has to be sure he is being shot at before shooting back sound or no sound.
      then he just kept making excuses about not having sound or having low fps and couldn't tell if he was being shot at or being killed 20-30 time by rat before that.
      this convo went on for about an hour with kuro making excuses.
      i told him twice i was giving him a warning and not to shoot first and be sure he is being shot at first, and both times it was rats fault and he had no sound.
      it was clear to me he was not acknowledging he made a mistake. if he just said sorry it wont happen again or ill be more careful next time, or something like that it would have been the end of it.
      i don't think he can be trusted to follow the cop rules when he has no sound, or gets rdm as cop, or is getting low FPS.

i removed his cop, he can post his side if he wants his cop back
    • I told y'all this was a bad idea from the start but no one likes to listen. Also I like how Rat had a gun out and was using his flashlight, no where during the time he was using his flashlight a gun shot. There's no reason for Kuro to shoot at Rat. I agree with 0at.
      “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
    • Nobody wrote:

Volar wrote:

Taking his Cop based on the Video looks legit to me.

Other than Rat purposely trying to get him to fire at him by fake firing.
      He had been doing it without me baiting him anyways
      I would have liked to see that part though.

Baiting him = asking for it.
      You're that Tramp walking around naked with electrical tape across her nipples and slit with a sign saying Rape me.
      Then when it happens - Oh my god! How could you?! It's never okay to Rape, she was asking for it?! How preposterous!

• He's talking about more of an older 'sidezz' approach to provocation... not sure how he feels now but his old approach stated if the gun is pointing at my head and your fingers on the trigger, I feel threatened enough and I consider myself provoked enough to shoot back (in theory).

I agree to a certain extent and think things should be changed.. if a cop were to see a gun in the HL2 universe it would be enough to tag someone as a rebel. That's a bit extreme when put into practice and of course you can't ban guns in hl2dm, but it's a bit lame that someone can have a nonchalant conversation while aiming a revolver at a cop's head, ready click at any point.
      sniper santa misslelauncher

The post was edited 3 times, last by 420alex ().

• As 0at had just said about the Cop/under 10 rules. Under 10s: Do no kill under 10s unless PROVOKED. Now my understanding of provoking a player is say, pointing a gun towards said player. Prop/Trash throwing falls into that in a sense. If say I had a bounty/drugs/money and said player was purposely trying to block my pathway to safely deposit/sell/buy/get into sanctuary. I.e blocking doors etc. (Others may have different views on this and feel that being provoked is only being shot at or something) Cop: Do not shoot unless shot at and be sure that player shot you or attempted to shoot at you. Its more self explanatory then the provoking rule with under 10s.
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting