Banned again?

• Banned again?

So i got banned again, for killing under 10 hour. Alright i maybe killed someone under 10 hours but it wasnt really with mean it was accident and i killed the guy one time only, happened today few hours ago and cmon i mean if i was rdming that guy over over again fine give me ban. You didnt even give me a warning or anything, and tbh these under 10 hours throw trash at u, shoot u and kill u manny times wich makes me kill them back and then admins complain at me cuz i kill under 10 hours, i rly want proof of that i killed that guy under 10 hour multiplie times please, because this is sick other ppl do shit too but dont get any ban or anything. As i said i maybe killed him but it was accident.

Volar wrote:

1575989, 2017-09-28 02:43:58, 111143, Vicious killed Try_Me_Bitch_20 (killer has over 10 hours and victim has less than 10 hours), STEAM_0:0:30444633, STEAM_0:1:230025137, , , -1

Thats the only Under 10 hour kill for today that he has.

Try_Me_Bitch I haven't seen pull any guns on anyone but he was allowing people to kill him yesterday for money.

I'd like to allow the Admin that Banned you to reply here with what he witnessed.
  • Good job. Great admins cant even give me a warning but instead instant ban, exactly just like kritical SOC and didnt get shit only warning and didnt even apologize to me. Shame admins really, done with this server so.

Volar wrote:

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

Huztler killed a box guy without provocation. He didn't apologize , instead , he told players who pointed out his rule breaking to "stfu". He got banned.
    That would point to you're not sorry or that it was an accident if you're telling players to STFU about it. Easy solve, let's just check the chat logs around the kill time.

{cyan}Huztler <3 wrote:

Good job. Great admins cant even give me a warning but instead instant ban, exactly just like kritical SOC and didnt get shit only warning and didnt even apologize to me. Shame admins really, done with this server so.
    This is where I have to step in and show the difference between Kritical getting a Warning for an SOC vs someone getting a Ban for killing Under 10s.

So we can see here Kritical has zero Bans thus that SOC which I witnessed was a first time Offense.
    First time Offense = Warning.

So as we can see here you have multiple bans with 3 of them now being for Killing Under 10s.
    At this point if an Admin sees you killing an Under 10 and then not going Oops or showing some sort of accidental response they can figure - "Oh he's at it again."

TL;DR - Comparing Apples to Oranges.
  • Well you wouldn't get banned if you follow the rules Huztler. You can't complain about an admin doing their job correctly when you have had bans in the past for this same reason plus your additute doesn't help the situation. If you didn't mean to do it in the first place you would of said sorry rather than telling other players to stfu when they point out your wrong doing.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)