Cop Application (Forcings)

• Cop Application (Forcings)

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Forcings
    SteamID:STEAM_0:0:149851613
    Time played: 81hrs (ive been waiting so long just for this very moment :D)

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: no :( (but im friendly once you get to know me)

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Well im just applying for laughs and giggles and basically just cause sometimes theres no cops on and people just do whatever they want so im here to make sure that never happens :)

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: well obviously ive read the rules to be a cop and here are the ones i remember. you cannot shoot at a player unless they shoot at you first even if they miss you you can kill them. Obviously no favoritism you cant kick a door down unless the player has 4k crime and you cant use keys to enter a house to cuff someone those are just the rules i remembered but im deffinatly gonna read the cop rules once i figure out how to (btw if someone can please link me the cop rules in the comments.)

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Well this is what i know about civil protection (i dont know much about civil protection) to make sure people get locked up for doing things like growing weed, printing money, hacking, getting alot of crime, etc.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: (I do not fully know what rdm means so im just gonna explain what i would do in my knowledge of what it means) First i would kindly ask him to stop killing me then if he didnt stop i would change to cop once he gets alot of crime and let him rot in jail for as long as his time is each and every time untill he would stop rdming me (or anyone else) i like to make sure people dont quit over people rdming them.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone?): well i play on this server as much as i can a day on school days prob 4-6hrs week days all day every day 16hrs (i have no life) and my time zone is est

How will you benefit the server?: well just like i said in the why are you applying for civil protection part i want to make sure no one can do whatever they want i want to make sure no one says "hey theres no cops on i should just go rdm people and nonstop get crime.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: yeah i never really apply on other roleplay servers.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: well if you want you can even ask alot of people ive helped about 4 players start off by giving them money to buy a house the amount of money ive spent on new players is probably around 250k but ill never forget the way big daddy beef helped me.

Anything else you would like to add?: well id like to say i hope i get accepted but thats completely up to the admins reading this have fun and i wont be mad at you if you -1 feel free to leave your ratings luv ya guys santa

--End Application--

P.S these are my feelings for internet explorer. :chrome:

Forcings wrote:

This is my very first cop application Have fun :) <3

• lol.

Forcings wrote:

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: (I do not fully know what rdm means so im just gonna explain what i would do in my knowledge of what it means) First i would kindly ask him to stop killing me then if he didnt stop i would change to cop once he gets alot of crime and let him rot in jail for as long as his time is each and every time untill he would stop rdming me (or anyone else) i like to make sure people dont quit over people rdming them.
    We mean you being rdmed as a cop, e.g. if someone keeps killing you, you don't shoot at them unless it's clear they've shot at you.

Otherwise, app looks pretty solid and actually seems to be well thought out, unlike some applications.
    You seem to be doing fine as a player, I haven't seen or heard anything bad about you so I think you'd be fine as cop and as long as nobody else has any objections by tomorrow, I'll accept this.