huricane irma took out my house on syles.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• huricane irma took out my house on syles.

hey i would like to ask if i could be refunded the 550k for the house that i owned, it got taken away because the internet was out becuase huricane irma, i tried to get the steam app to work on a bk wifi but so i could inform why i had suddenly left, but it refused to work.

since i have no idea what the rule is if you loose your internet for unforseen qancequences like a storm, if it was simply me not paying the bill that month then it would be my fault but what about something that i cannot control? i am also ready to get back to admin work as well.

also my gang job is bugged and it just switches me to unemployed but i still shows that im in [RoH] gang.

The post was edited 1 time, last by NightmareRex ().

• You get hit by a Tornado or what? You're farther north than I am and I was only without power for like 3 days with my entire area having power within 14 days.

I reset your house 1.25M house not 550k about 9 days ago and it was 24 days out of the 20 reset period.

Not denying this request just wanting a little more Information.

• i was without power for very little time, but the cable and internet were down. it is becuase were only customers here with prisim TV and internet from centrylink, they are a very bad company and my moms spent hours on the phone trying to get it back on, when they sied october 5th she threw a fit and forced them to give a full months worth of bill credit.

which they did not give and my mom is going to have a very long augument with them tommrow on this. you should be able to call centrylink and confirm greenville fl was down for around 24 days. (assuming they don't lie like they always do)

and ouch thanks for noticing it was 1.25m! i thught it was that price but maby it was 1.25m.