Kritcals Trial Admin app.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kritcals Trial Admin app.

Steam Name: Kritic๑ﭥ

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:182723014

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 220ish hours on Hl2Dm RP

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I believe being a member of staff entails seeing arguments from both sides and being an unbiased judge. I think that the server should be a place for everyone to have fun and be on the same level when it comes to fairness. No one should have to put up with rule breakers.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: Yes, i was basic on a dead gmod server. Cant remember it. Dont even know if its even stick kicking around to this day lol.

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely): Yes. I have some knowledge.
    a). Kicking a player: sm_kick name reason or ye can do in chat /kick name reason
    b). Banning a player(for one day): sm_ban name 1440
    c). Creating a prop: /db_create
    d). Freezing a prop: /freezeit (while facing it at it)
    e). Saving a prop: sm_save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: !linkpropdoor (doorNo)
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: sm_searchcmd

Explain how you would handle the following situations

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: check suspects steam acc to see if any vac history & join spectator and record for proof then show higher ups proof for a course of action
    A cop is rdming other players: Ask why and warn

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Ask why and take the correct course of action.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: Show them the basics. Encourage to do !tutorial cmd

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: Ask a higher up if they know anything before taking any employment action.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes.

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes I do. I will strive to be serious and not break rules.

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Greatly, yes.

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: I understand this and I will be sure not to mess up.
  • Right, so I am a bit on the fence about Kriticals app. I feel that he would be able to preform duties of an Admin. But a recent situation (Stated above by @Volar) revolving around Huztler, has left me a bit hesitant. As, as an Admin you need to leave behind any personal "Beef" against a player(s) & Along with what @HAND OF DOOM stated. Usually we prefer a player to have at least quite some time as a member of our community. So I am going to remain neutral.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • I added in my thoughts. I could have worded it a bit better yes. By "Neutral" I meant I am not going to -1 it for I believe he can preform the duties of an Admin. But I am not going to +1 either for as you have put at this present time, I believe that Kritical could do with some more play playtime just as a regular player. For becoming a part of our staff team is not all fun and games. It is a serious commitment that should be taken seriously. So no fuck you @duer ;)
  • ur an admin ffs - communication skills is number 1 thing we value in admins.

neutral can also mean "IM A BYSTANDER AND HAVE NO REAL OPINION"

articulate ur thoughts clearly the first time, this is a potential candidates app, say what u mean and mean what you say

but we all agree on "not now"

The post was edited 1 time, last by duer ().

• ok dont wanna derail the thread - at least i added on to what doom said

u, have only stated what u felt about what hand of doom and volar said ABOUT kriticals app

u have not said anything about ur thoughts on THE APP

"Right, so I am a bit on the fence about Kriticals app. I feel that he would be able to preform duties of an Admin. But a recent situation (Stated above by @Volar) revolving around Huztler, has left me a bit hesitant. As, as an Admin you need to leave behind any personal "Beef" against a player(s) & Along with what @HAND OF DOOM stated. Usually we prefer a player to have at least quite some time as a member of our community. So I am going to remain neutral."

The above doesnt tell me anything about how u feel about kritical - rather, it shows that your opinion is influenced by your superiors

so all your replies have told me is, u have no opinion, ur just restating what others have said before u
  • So, because people have already stated things I am influenced and follow in their footsteps? I am deeply sorry. I did not realize that two people can not share the same outlooks. I think you are mistaken Duer. I am not going to carry this on for that is unfair on Kritical to make this about something other than his application. :)
  • HAND OF DOOM wrote:

500 hours before applying for admin.

duer wrote:

HAND OF DOOM wrote:

plus I think a player should have at least 500 hours before applying for admin. -1 for now
    yes, theres a danger in becoming admin too quickly
    Become an admin when ur tired of PLAYING rp

Admin is a job to help other players! I do not recommend becoming one if u still have RP goals u wanna achieve for urself

IDaab wrote:

Usually we prefer a player to have at least quite some time as a member of our community.
    Only mentioning this since it seems to be a reoccurring thing in this thread. This is not meant to suddenly swing anyone's vote one way or another but to be a factual statement.

Volar wrote:

Time played

200 Hours - Little to no AFK time.
    That was from my Admin Apply, I forced that since I didn't feel 183 hours was good enough even though I had 1 Root and Two Elites asking me day after day to Apply.

• Taking what's been said about his hours I leave that in the hands of the correct people.

Although about his situation with Huztler, I would only like to say that A trial position would allow Kritical to prove he is capable of leaving behind his prior problems with other players. If found he is incapable of doing that then I'm sure he would be as quickly removed from the position.

I didn't have the easiest start in receiving my trial and had to prove a few things to certain admins first.

This post isn't aimed at anyone at all just an opinion.