Respect farming

• Respect farming

So if farming cop exp and respect is against the rules and Chameleon has admitted to farming it several times why does he still have it? He literally has over 9000 respect. Even some of the more skill players who are on often dont have anywhere near that. It's pretty irritating being blown up repeatedly by an RPG that he spawns with that he didn't really even earn
  • Farming Respect is against the rules? Some one able to show me that written out? As for farming experience as cop. Ye that is against the rules. But Chame is in a gang so how/why did this get brought into this?

Novaaa wrote:

Hes the whole reason farming cop exp and respect is against the rules.
    "Farming" cop experience has been against the rules ever since I started playing and I believe it has always been a rule. That is the whole point in cop, not to aid rebels but to fight/work against them.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting

The post was edited 1 time, last by IDaab ().

• IDaab wrote:

"Farming" cop experience has been against the rules ever since I started playing and I believe it has always been a rule.
    Can someone please link where this is written down to me and god? I can't seem to find anything, same with respect.

Also, while we're on the topic, the whole respect/gang system is prob gonna be reworked next map change so pretty high chance that respect is gonna be reset anyway.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest