Ban Appeal.

• So i got banned again as i see for binding, how the fuck am i binding items? i have the command ''/items'' Binded to a key yes but to bind example food or anything i dont have it so i dont really know why the fuck i get banned for that or why ppl always bitch about me binding when i dont bind, this ''/items" isnt a fkn bind, if it is you must be fucking retard to be honest and about the fucking killing under 10 hours, are u fuckign serious? they attack me multiplie times and i get mad ofc and kill them because they attack me, they start kill me first but u dont check logs about that? and i even killed one of them cuz of accident and ofcourse it can happen that i accidently kill them because im in war with whole server, example when there are 4 versus 1 it can happen that i maybe kill them cus of the accident not because i wanted to kill them, but anyway there are plenty of playr there who bind etc but u dont do anything. Same with the little faggot hiding AKP lileri siken, he has wallhack and binding items just trust me and i havnt been the only one who has said it, Bye.
  • Just accept your ban. And follow the rules. Its not rocket science. You complain anytime you get banned but yet you refuse to follow the rules. The rules are there for a reason, if you don't want to abide by them then don't play. Maybe if you'd actually show effort into following the rules you wouldn't be banned so much. You know youre not supposed to kill under 10s period unless they provoke you but you don't care about that. You're just there to dm everyone and then bitch when an admin does their job. Get over it.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • Obviously an Admin (With the ability to do so) has checked the logs and has seen indication that you have menu binds. Or has gotten solid evidence that you were binding.

00:34:41, 111111, Vicious used the command sm_items, STEAM_0:0:30444633, , , , -12100532, 2017-10-08 00:34:41, 111131, Vicious used 1 of Steroids, STEAM_0:0:30444633, , , 106

This is just a wee copy and paste from source bans. Within the same second of going into your inventory you had used an item.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting