Excess of authority Doggy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just gonna resurface here. I feel that based on what I have seen @ Sourcebans / What I have seen personally & What other Admins have said in Discord surrounding Bismut and his "Multihack" That if assured no further use of any TPS, that the ban be shortened & Bismut be watched once more and if anything out of ordinary pops up (Suspected use of TPS...Again) and is proven to be true, then the permanent ban be put back into place.
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
    • IDaab wrote:

Just gonna resurface here. I feel that based on what I have seen @ Sourcebans / What I have seen personally & What other Admins have said in Discord surrounding Bismut and his "Multihack" That if assured no further use of any TPS, that the ban be shortened & Bismut be watched once more and if anything out of ordinary pops up (Suspected use of TPS...Again) and is proven to be true, then the permanent ban be put back into place.
      Seems fair enough to me, I'll give don another 3 days to bring his ban length up to a week total, after which he can come back to the server and as long as there are no more incidents like this again we won't need to go any further.
    • Yup that seems more than fair. Admin team will be notified to keep an eye out via Discord. I hope there will be no more as doggy said "incidents" after this time seeing as there is already 3 bans for "Multihack" against Bismut.
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting