admins app

• From my impression of Sam, I think he's a pretty chill kid in general.
    Respects other players and I haven't seen him brake any rules.
    And so, I believe he's genuine about his desire to become an admin.
    He deserves a shot at least, I highly doubt he'll take it for granted.
    That being said, not to offend anyone, but I think he'll prove to be a better admin than a few that we already have :)
  • When I was looking at this application I noticed that this has alot similarities with Kriticals admin app, heres couple examples that felt like they were copied from him:

SamC4 wrote:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: check his steam accout to see if any vac history & join spectator and record for proof then show higher ups proof for a course of action
    A cop is rdming other players: Ask why and warn

Kritical wrote:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: check suspects steam acc to see if any vac history & join spectator and record for proof then show higher ups proof for a course of action

SamC4 wrote:

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Ask why and take the correct course of action.

Kritical wrote:

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Ask why and take the correct course of action.
    Atleast he took the time to rewrite those instead of just copying, but I'm going to give -1 for this one.
    [RP] You eat a Taco and begin healing for about 50 HP
  • Tacomeat wrote:

When I was looking at this application I noticed that this has alot similarities with Kriticals admin app, heres couple examples that felt like they were copied from him:

SamC4 wrote:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: check his steam accout to see if any vac history & join spectator and record for proof then show higher ups proof for a course of action

Kritical wrote:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: check suspects steam acc to see if any vac history & join spectator and record for proof then show higher ups proof for a course of action

SamC4 wrote:

Kritical wrote:

Atleast he took the time to rewrite those instead of just copying, but I'm going to give -1 for this one.

Dude a few people have copied someone else's before . I'll admit right now, I copied some answers but that's because I was using the commands so its really not much of a big deal
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • Novaaa wrote:

Dude a few people have copied someone else's before . I'll admit right now, I copied some answers but that's because I was using the commands so its really not much of a big deal
    This isnt just one or few copied answers, those were just few that I selected, most of it looks like just copied and pasted. Great example is at this question "What does being a staff member entail?" where you are supposed to answer that with your own words, compare both applications on that particular question.
  • befor all ppl do it, im not the one and its like 3 question because i dont know what to right,and full of admins right now do that befor like nova said, so guys why the other admins copy and its ok and if its me its not ok that not nice why me its not ok and other admins its ok nono
  • Adding this to my -1, if he cant take bit critisism on his application it makes you wonder how would he handle a situation on server.

First thing he sent me when connected to server:
    "SamC4 : tacomeat bitch look my admins app little bitch"
    Admin has to be mature enough, not to react like that.
  • SamC4 wrote:

befor all ppl do it, im not the one and its like 3 question because i dont know what to right,and full of admins right now do that befor like nova said, so guys why the other admins copy and its ok and if its me its not ok that not nice why me its not ok and other admins its ok nono
    None of the accepted admin applications (at least in the past year) have any questions copy/pasted that I can see, I understand that you copied another application because you didn't know how to answer some questions however that doesn't show you in a very good light since if you don't know how to handle some of the more common situations that occur on the server then I don't know how you would know what to do if there actually was a problem you had to handle, and you doing something wrong while trying to fix something can sometimes be worse than doing nothing at all.

Also the way you reacted to tacomeat's critisism doesn't help you either, in fact it's the pushing force in what made me decide to get off the fence on this application and change to a big -1.