admins app

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Steam Name: SamC4

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8180371

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 27 day

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I think that the server should be a place for everyone to have fun and be on the same level when it comes to fairness. No one should have to put up with rule breakers.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: nop never

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player:/kick name reason why i kick him
    b). Banning a player(for one day): sm_ban name 1440
    c). Creating a prop: /db_crate
    d). Freezing a prop: /freezeit (name)
    e). Saving a prop: sm_save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door:!linkpropdoor (doorNo)
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: sm_serchcmd

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: check his steam accout to see if any vac history & join spectator and record for proof then show higher ups proof for a course of action
    A cop is rdming other players: Ask why and warn

A cop is rdming other players:i willl ask why he do that and said the cop rule anf if he redo that i

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Ask why and take the correct course of action.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: i will said welecome on the rp_server and explain to him the rule and commande like !items

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: ask[b] a highere more up if they know anything before taking any employment action.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: yep all

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?:oh yeah i understand its my job

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: yes! :)

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?:I understand this
  • I personally feel it to be too early for Sam to apply, age wise and play time wise. Age wise questions maturity, Now I am not saying Sam is immature. Cause he has shown me he can be mature in certain situations. But being an Admin opens up a whole lot of other "situations" that a player might never find themselves in, as a regular player. Also I feel that Sam should in the mean time, mingle in with the player base some more. This will help your quest in applying for Admin as it shows the server as a whole who you are and what you are like in handling different "situations" with different players.

Although, I feel that Sam could preform the duties of being part of the admin/staff team. He knows the rules well and I myself have never had a problem with him.
    For now I am going to -1

Have closed your other application as it is not filled out & this one is.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting

The post was edited 1 time, last by IDaab ().

• I completely agree with god, Sam has quite a bit of playtime however I think most of it is AFK, but in the short time he has been cop I've seen him take on the responsibility way better than some of our older players which shows he can follow rules and can keep a cool head under pressure. The application doesn't give me as much hope as there are a bunch of spelling and grammar mistakes which I guess is to be expected from a 12 year old, but I've never seen him go off at another player e.g. calling names, raging at them, stuff that 12 year olds do lol.

A couple things I want to make clear here though...

SamC4 wrote:

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
    a). Kicking a player:/kick name reason why i kick him
    b). Banning a player(for one day): sm_ban name 1440
    c). Creating a prop: /db_crate
    d). Freezing a prop: /freezeit (name)
    e). Saving a prop: sm_save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door:!linkpropdoor (doorNo)
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: sm_serchcmd
    1. You should always have a reason after you ban someone e.g. sm_ban god 1440 "faggot"
    2. Creating a prop is /db_create <modelname>, I'm assuming that was just a spelling error.
    3. You don't need a name for /freezeit you just look at the prop.
    4. Again just spelling error with sm_searchcmd.

SamC4 wrote:

A cop is rdming other players:i willl ask why he do that and said the cop rule anf if he redo that i
    You didn't finish your sentence lol, I'm guessing you meant to say you would deal out the appropriate punishment for the offence but don't let me put words in your mouth :p

Other than those few things, with some more time and experience I think Sam would be a good addition to the team so I'm staying neutral for now.
  • I believe Sam has potential but due to me seeing how he deals with things as a regular player makes me question if he would be able to handle an admin situation fairly. His maturity is questionable but i myself has not had any major problems with him but sadly i am going to have to -1 due to my first point.

Side note - Can be hard to communicate with at times.

Merged - Changed his Opinion

Have been playing with him today and saw him telling a french dude to not kill under tens. en francais of course. Not alot to go off of but i did like seeing him do that. It is always useful to have staff that are multilingual/bilingual.

+1
  • I feel SamC4 has a decent understanding of the Rules but I'm not sure if he'd do well under pressure when someone is targeting/attacking him as a player or certain situations that we have to deal with at times.

Sourcebans has a few different ones for killing Under 10s but he hasn't done that in over a Month now so he's atleast corrected himself.

At this time however I'm going to be a -1 with the main limiting factors being Time and Age.

This isn't to dissuade you Sam, I'd just like to see some more from you in the time department and see how you continue to handle yourself.

• +1

Sam has proven age has no limits...maybe we should have a too old age limit too if he is going to be rejected on age.
    Since I have met him he has gone from just playing now and then to setting up his computer to be afk when at school. That is alot of dedication and commitment and shows Sam will be FAITHUFL AND LOYAL leader and admin.
    I have had a more mature relationship with Sam than any other player on the server of all ages and sex.