Looks like AKP Lileri owns the server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looks like AKP Lileri owns the server

Well you admins are going to move this to Hall of Fail because you are a bunch of trolls and this is a pointless post, but AKP Lileri is exploiting things your developers built in to the server so that I cannot ever get out of jail.

Ryannn basically told me to grind 2.4 million $ worth of locks on the server and give it to lileri. Well guess what? that isn't happening.

Also I would like to have to say that the only admin on the server that has any brains is 0at. But 0at again, as I told you when you PMed me as aura, I hope your server fails and burns to the ground. I'm lucky I'm not stupid enough to pay syle $25 donation for VIP after this kind of mess.

Every time I join Syle RP on steam, there's always at least one person that abuses constantly and the admins really do not care (actually Syle does but he is never here. I have had him intervene on his previous server). You guys don't want people supporting the server is all that amounts to.

Welp, at least I didn't pay for VIP. And at least I'm not a sucker dumb enough to grind for locks to an ass hat from Germany.

So go ahead, Sidezz, put this in your lovely Hall of Fail. Because it is you guys that don't run a fun server any more.

And remember, I only broke about 2000 locks (1000 then I found out about the lockbreaker job that Lileri abused to break 3500 of Deathwish's locks, which I invested 600k into his gang and not a penny more).

I'm done with this game, and I wish there was something else to play where 0at was admin on and well the rest of the admins here aren't really that fun to talk to. 0at it was great with you there man, no problems between us.

I gave all the rest of my stuff to Rabbit whom is a player that I don't know. So I guess he will find out how abusive people are on this server in time. Too bad.

I have removed everyone from this RP server from the now abandoned "Tronix" account which that isn't even the login name for it but anyway... Peace to all the players that weren't abusive, and ,,|,, a firm fuck you to the rest, including abusive admins.
    I am a 100% Certified whining faggot.
  • When you go around boasting about breaking a players locks and all, of course said player is going to be pissed off and try get revenge in any manner possible. That is just the way the game works. You can choose to make it up or not make it up to AKP, That is entirely up to you.

"but AKP Lileri is exploiting things your developers built in to the server so that I cannot ever get out of jail." This may have already been talked about somewhere.. But do you mind explaining what it is he is doing that confines you to jail? Just so I can get some sort of in-sight on the situation at hand.

"there's always at least one person that abuses constantly and the admins really do not care" Sure we care, our staff is always on the look out for players breaking any of the server rules. Sometimes its just that we can't always be watching and don't always see every little thing. That is why we ask regular players experiencing problems with a suspected cheater/abuser to record for us so we can take immediate action if suspect is found guilty of a punishable offense.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • hi everbody

tronix i wanna say a secret from your Family , 30 years ago your father and mother travel in belguim. in belgium they loss a Baby. the losing Baby stay still in belgium and he is your big brother . your brother name is DH . you must going in belgium and find your brother.

tronix remember me always DH thesame personality , thesame Behaviour. even he wrote thesame in forum like dh. I m be sure they are brother.
  • Tronix I didn't tell you to grind 2.4mil locks. I told you to speak to AKP. Come up with a solution. I even offered to financially support you out of the problem. You contributed to a war with ALL and he used the Software and Framer job to lock you in jail.

He broke 0 Rules and when you threw accusations of him exploiting or cheating. We admins had a conversation and checked several avenues of what was happening.

He legitimately used his resources to upset You, You took neither of my points of advice on how to resolve your problem, I asked in the server to both you and lileri how can we resolve the problem to which you both ignored me.

Sidez even asked how to amend the issue. Again. Ignored.

We admins have a certain reach to help you and if you won't let us help you then you are a fool to yourself.

I'm sorry that it came to this.
  • AKP

I haven't given him anything. He received 0. At the time I only wanted you both to come to an agreement with him paying you. I was going to help him with money to pay you back which he refused and wanted to continue fighting with you.

So as of now, no one has received anything.
  • Tronix wrote:

Well you admins are going to move this to Hall of Fail because you are a bunch of trolls and this is a pointless post, but AKP Lileri is exploiting things your developers built in to the server so that I cannot ever get out of jail.
    There is no Exploit or Abuse of Rules being done.
    You pissed him off and kept on pissing him off by constant use of ''Abusive'' Language. There was no attempt to Resolve it even after MULTIPLE Admins told you the same thing.
    Make Amends, your reply instead was "Fuck that, he's a piece of shit and isn't getting anything."

Tronix wrote:

Also I would like to have to say that the only admin on the server that has any brains is 0at. But 0at again, as I told you when you PMed me as aura, I hope your server fails and burns to the ground. I'm lucky I'm not stupid enough to pay syle $25 donation for VIP after this kind of mess.
    I gotta say 0at is a great Admin and I'm glad he finally joined the Admin Team after all those years of just playing as a player.

Touching on the same point as Doom though, we all tried to help you and you blatantly ignored it telling us "I didn't do anything."
    I told you exactly what you needed to do weeks ago when it first started and you ignored me which apparently makes me a "Bad" and "Abusive" Admin.

AKP Lileri Siken has been around longer than I have and I can count on ONE hand how many people he has actively hunted and ruined the experience of, but they all share the same thing in common. They all started it and refused to make amends while trash talking him.

I honestly have no sympathy for you or for the fact that you're leaving/you left.
    You attempted to play the Victim card while clearly being an instigator. I have news for you Tronix, life is going to kick in and it's going to kick in HARD. If you think dropping out of School ruins your life just wait till the true horrors kick in. We have Players and Admins who's stories run circles around your little hardships.

• I've watched you troll AKP just to get him to do things so you can run to Josh and tell him you've been attacked by AKP without reason. The two of you are like children in this whole situation. AKP, I like you as a player but sometimes you gotta know when you're being trolled. Its obvious that Tronix aka Aura wants you gone and will do whatever it takes to insure that happens. As for you Tronix, you dislike me over some petty shit Which further proves my point as to you being childish. You say you don't do certain things to avoid repercussions but will sit behind your pc talking nothing but shit and being a troll. Grow up, this isn't real life. The admins made attempts to help but by ignoring them you threw those attempts in their face and basically said fuck you to them.
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)