nova

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I just thought I would share with you guys my thoughts about this individual "nova". Without flaming her.

This chick is absurd. She started in on me (yes, that means "she started it" in kiddie terms) because of Chameleon since I was in 0FG. She started cussing me out and all kinds of shit one day for no reason. This was after I used to follow her around a little bit into the bank as a box (new player) and I would jokingly sometimes place 1k hit. I was getting along great with her but she blames the whole thing on 0FG started being a total disrespectful ass toward me and that's where it all started.

I could come in here and talk a bunch of shit about her but that isn't what I'm going to do. I am baffled as to why she shares nudes on the Discord with you guys while she already has plenty of in real life issues which she has shared and I am not going to go into.

Nova, we were cool but you acted up. So it appears that you have some more growing up to do. Especially after the conduct you have shown on the Discord server and possibly on this forum as well. I heard it is a real shitfest on there now after littlepizzabutt started calling you out on there but I don't know, I don't do the discord so I have no proof.

Anyway as far as the 0FG thing goes, I found out that people hate the gang because they break locks. Well I didn't know that when I was in it as aura. Nova and one other indivisual I forgot her name started cussing me out and acting like fools, it made the game less enjoyable to play so I gave up. It's like, I don't go joining games and telling people "shut the fuck up" all the time. It just isn't what I do. These people were just a nuisance is all.

This is why I usually ignore her on the server, it's just a bunch of bullshit drama that serves no purpose. She got a few kills in, fine. That's all fair in game.

I would like to say, off topic, that Chameleon is a funny guy and was really cool to let me join his gang. I had fun with him as Tronix as well, teasing him a little bit and he didn't mind. He doesn't rage or act like an ass or anything. He's pretty cool and level headed enough, good player. Nova said she "used to be" cool with him. So what happened? Broken locks? okay. Whatever.

heh "novaaa" was online after this was posted and nothing to say about it. ooh burn, hurts when someone is correct doesn't it. we could have been "friends" in the server but you blew it.
    I am a 100% Certified whining faggot.
  • LOL! Here you go playing victim again and attacking players when they point that out. You were breaking locks as well when that whole thing was going on. You started saying the same bullshit Cham was. That is why I turned into an asshole. You went from this quiet cool player to someone who thought they were better than anyone just because you were in OFG. As for Cham and I, we used to be cool until he kicked me from OFG because him and Koolaid were having issues and I said I was thinking about leaving but then he kicked me and said I left, I never did leave OFG despite what he'll tell you. As for what I do and don't do on the discord is my choice, 20 years from now th is petty shit won't matter. As for what been going on between littlepizzabutt and I, I have made attempts to make amends but she won't allow it so now I don't say anything to her. Also if you'd look at my steam I haven't been on for hours. Unlike you I have a job so I have to sleep for it. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082031475/
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)