Huztler Cop Application [New]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Huztler Cop Application [New]

--Basic info--

In-Game name:Huztler
    SteamID:[U:1:60889266] 1:55:36 155 0 active
    Time played:167 Hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because its fun, and i am very active player, and i can join cop when there is in need..

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Not rdm rebels, kick door at 4+k crime

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To cuff and jail people,not let rebels in pd, not uncuff other cops prisoners

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: i try to kill him if he shoots me first, or even cuff them when they have +1800kcrime

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):Alot, iam active player, 3-4 hours a day

How will you benefit the server?: By stopping criminals.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No, i have been cop before and in manny different servers

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Help him around, show him motd and !tutorial etc

Anything else you would like to add?: Well, maybe ive been an big rdmer, or even killed ppl under 10 hours and been banndermultiplie times, been fucking with ppl and admins, but i would like to get a chance, i want to try cop and stop being a douchie and just kill ppl over and over topicclosed , im in gang and im willing to leave it if i get accepted.
  • Huztler probably knows the rules better than most now, if you really want to give cop a real try then I support that.

I think the cop role would allow you to see things from the other side, You are good DM'er and this will allow you to use those abilities for the good of the server. Rather than against it.

I'm hesitant to see you at the higher ranks of cop right now but I'd like to see you prove that you really want to stop being a 'douchie' as you put it and join the community.

+1
  • Volar wrote:

As a note, does Huztler understand the Cop replaces Gang Job and he will be forced to leave KKC and just be a Cop starting from Rank 1 with only a Pistol and an SMG at most.
    He said at the every end he knows he'll have to leave his gang if he gets accepted. I vote we do what we did with Pol in light of his recent ban, give him some time to prove he won't get banned again for killing under 10s. I do see where y'all are coming from with him deserving a chance but as Josh pointed out he breaks rules as rebel and has yet to prove he won't break them anymore. Huztler, if you could just put effort into showing us you won't break the rules I'll gladly +1 but for the time being I'm gonna say -1
    “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
  • Okay, so even though Huztler can be a dick sometimes & has a not so great sourceban record. I am going to go out on a limb here. After all the recent incidents we have had with Huztler, I have been keeping an eye on him. Although he is still a bit of a dick, it's not breaking rules.. More just verbal stuff which is fine.
    I personally believe from what I have personally witnessed, is that Huztler seems to be simmering down. He understands the rules, at times is helpful to other players. IMO Huztler has the ability to be a successful cop. I am going to +1 him. In saying that I will also be keeping an eye on him, I hope that given this PRIVILEGE his attitude in-game will improve.
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • I have a very strong feeling, huztler is only applying for cop to help out his friends. Even if he leaves his clan, it is still a huge possibility for him to abuse that position. I have seen huztler through several years get banned off of rp servers. Some he was allowed back, just to get banned again. -1 from me, sorry huztler. You made a terrible rep for yourself over the years :/

Edit: Forgot to add this on. He has been cop on other servers before, and it was extremely short-lived for reasons I have pointed out above. Not saying people cant change, but at some point, we should learn from history.

Edit 2: Seeing how huztler responded will make me change my -1 to a +1

The post was edited 1 time, last by xBio ().

• xBio wrote:

I have a very strong feeling, huztler is only applying for cop to help out his friends. Even if he leaves his clan, it is still a huge possibility for him to abuse that position. I have seen huztler through several years get banned off of rp servers. Some he was allowed back, just to get banned again. -1 from me, sorry huztler. You made a terrible rep for yourself over the years :/

Edit: Forgot to add this on. He has been cop on other servers before, and it was extremely short-lived for reasons I have pointed out above. Not saying people cant change, but at some point, we should learn from history.
    Well Xbio, Thats why i say lets give me a chance, and if i just abuse one time just remove my cop fine with that.

Edit: No, i wont help out my friend and i dont have a reason to and how should i help em out? i cant favour a player as the rules say and admins will hold an extra eye on me.