Deathwish's Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deathwish's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Deathwish
      SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28342112
      Time played: 120 Hours

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because being a gang member is boring and I want to catch those bad guys and send them to jail and take crime off the streets.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800 + Crime. 4000+ crime = kickdoor. Only shoot rebels as defense (if they shoot first)

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Keep crimes off streets.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Only shoot back if they initiate contact.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): 1-2 hours, PST

How will you benefit the server?: I'm a pretty fast strafe/b-hopper, so I can catch the criminals. I mostly outrun CP as rebels.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Show them around and tell them they can use the !tutorial command.

Anything else you would like to add?: Really hope I get this position! Thanks!

--End Application--