Puss in Boot's Civil Protection Application

• Puss in Boot's Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Puss in Boots/PiB
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:219024320
      Time played: 96 hours (however, I've played on the server a lot longer)

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Although it's been getting better lately, I still find that often when I am on the server there is no cop on. This leads to a kind of crappy situation where people build up a ton of bounty and everyone turns against each other.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not attack rebels unprovoked. Do not abuse your cop powers for your personal gain. Cuffing is allowed at 1800+ crime, kicking down doors while screeching uncontrollably is allowed at 4000+. Don't uncuff fellow copper's jailbirds without consent. Do not kill jailed players. If a fellow cop does not want you to shoot them, don't shoot them.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To arrest those with crime and stop kids from doing drugs.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: If I was feeling brave I would wait until they were clearly trying to kill me and then shoot (or hit) back. If I was not I would wait for them to reach 1800 crime and arrest them.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? I can dedicate at least 2 hours per day, though often when I connect I end up spending closer to 5-6 hours (EST).

How will you benefit the server?: I will try my best to keep crime off the streets and to help new players learn.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes!

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I would tell the player to type either "/tutorial" or "/motd" (which coincidentally I did today despite not being a cop 8) ) and I would answer any questions they had. I might even turn dirty and help them become a drug kingpin.

Anything else you would like to add?: I realize that I have had a history of not obeying one rule in particular on this server, but given the fact that I think I have learned my lesson AND that said history doesn't really apply in the case of Civil Protection, I feel I deserve a chance at the job. If I was asking for admin, I would understand that this history could be a problem, but I'm not so I hope you can look past it.
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest