Appeal Bismut Ban

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Appeal Bismut Ban

BISMUT cheater
    It doesn't matter if he hacks on a different server, what matters is that he is hacking in the first place. It's only a matter of time before someone on the server pisses him off and he goes on a rampage throughout the place, I for one don't want to give him that chance.

Accepted.

--

Doggy, I understand everything, but What does this have to do with rp server? For that ban? For using chit on a different server? This is not fair, because I did not use it on rp ... I've never included this program. What a nonsense. Matu also has cheat, many have, but they do not use it. I think this is not fair.

Do you want to check what happens if I turn on this program on your server? He'll throw me out! So threw out many servers with protection, so it does not work for you!

How can you give ban for the absence of violation ?????????? You have rules, then you can follow them, and not give out bans for everything?

His demo has nothing to do with rp! and with this agree 2 admin, but you do not care, do whatever you want. I demand an appeal! I would like to hear the views of other administrators!

The post was edited 8 times, last by BISMUT The Faggot ().

• BISMUT wrote:

What does this have to do with rp server?
    Even though you were cheating on another server, there's absolutely nothing stopping you from cheating on our server.

BISMUT wrote:

Do you want to check what happens if I turn on this program on your server? He'll throw me out! So threw out many servers with protection, so it does not work for you!
    If you're using what I think you're using to cheat, then no it won't throw you out.

BISMUT wrote:

His demo has nothing to do with rp! and with this agree 2 admin, but you do not care, do whatever you want. I demand an appeal! I would like to hear the views of other administrators!
    It does since he challenged you to 1v1 because he suspected you of cheating on the rp server. You're free to appeal whatever you want, it won't change my view but the other admins may be kinder.
  • The Doggy wrote:

BISMUT wrote:

What does this have to do with rp server?
    Even though you were cheating on another server, there's absolutely nothing stopping you from cheating on our server.

BISMUT wrote:

If you're using what I think you're using to cheat, then no it won't throw you out.

BISMUT wrote:

It does since he challenged you to 1v1 because he suspected you of cheating on the rp server. You're free to appeal whatever you want, it won't change my view but the other admins may be kinder.

You are not right, what I used is noticeable to everyone around. Shoot from the back, did anyone see this? I never use this program, because it's not fun to play with. you shoot at once to the head and kill all who are near indiscriminately.

There was no evidence of the use of such on the server.
    ah 1x1? Polnichola was a spectr, matu played with cheats! I without them, when he said that his aim is better, he took me out of himself and I downloaded, before that he was killing me all the time. Then he like a rat laid everything here, they say look. I regret that he did not shoot anybody then, he has a cheat for scarier, which is not recognized!

The post was edited 1 time, last by BISMUT The Faggot ().

• We've had people in the past use Cheats on other Servers and we never Banned them until they used them on our Server.

What Doggy says is true when it comes to the program, if it's what we think it is VAC won't auto ban you on HL2DM for it.
    Our System can still detect it and alert Admins that X or Y is happening though.

I'd honestly say Unban him and let him play but the next Flag we get alerted of on our Server then Perm Ban him.

8 and 9 are really close to each other but 8 is still 8 and 9 is still 9, Two separate things within the same "Family".
    Just cause 7 8 9 doesn't mean we condemn 7 when we're the 8.

I'm not over ruling this just giving my opinion.

• It was not my server. I dont own any server.
    • VAC doesnt detect a shit in this game.. SMAC doesnt say much too, but if you run older version, which is not possible i guess atm, of cheat you have then there is something to see in logs
    • Dont lie. YOu used cheat on RP as well, but its like i press button to HS once in a while with silent aim i guess.
    • I know how this community goes in this game since it has not many players and dont lie to me you did not use cheat on RP
    • thanks for compliments that i use cheat
    • you are a dumbass
  • matu wrote:

• It was not my server. I dont own any server.
    • VAC doesnt detect a shit in this game.. SMAC doesnt say much too, but if you run older version, which is not possible i guess atm, of cheat you have then there is something to see in logs
    • Dont lie. YOu used cheat on RP as well, but its like i press button to HS once in a while with silent aim i guess.
    • I know how this community goes in this game since it has not many players and dont lie to me you did not use cheat on RP
    • thanks for compliments that i use cheat
    • you are a dumbass

As for yours or not, I do not know, polnikola said that yours. Especially since you changed maps

Do you know what this is, why I did not go to the first server, do you think? This cheat blocks normal servers. In the demo, you can see that this is a clean aim of the old version ... If I turn it on rp, it will be immediately visible!

On RP I NEVER used it! Find me someone who, would say that I shot from the back in head and twirled. I'm playing honestly, and you're a fucking asshole If you can not play without cheats and in response you say that I'm using this cheat on the pn, you're just fool.

In general, you acted like an asshole. You called me to fight 1x1, fool around, and took demo out and posted a completely different server forum, in addition to RP. It's not competent, and I do not know how it all came to this mess ...

• haha ... the "normal server" was another match server on which i banned you like 3 weeks ago by myself (not by a program). You have no idea what you are talking about lol.
    When we wanted to play there i couldnt unban you somehow so we went to another server. If you are using what i think you are using then you know that you lie. Even older version could act like there is nothing, but that was like 1 or 2 years ago, i dont remember, the time goes by and by so fast.... " On RP I NEVER used it! " yeah typical all you need to do is click on inject and start the game (why would someone let someone who has paid cheats in his computer and wants to be the best to play on his server)

I dont think i can find you anyone competent for this situation.

I know you werent abusing cheat for the first 5-10 minutes of our "fight".
  • matu wrote:

haha ... the "normal server" was another match server on which i banned you like 3 weeks ago by myself (not by a program). You have no idea what you are talking about lol.
    When we wanted to play there i couldnt unban you somehow so we went to another server. If you are using what i think you are using then you know that you lie. Even older version could act like there is nothing, but that was like 1 or 2 years ago, i dont remember, the time goes by and by so fast.... " On RP I NEVER used it! " yeah typical all you need to do is click on inject and start the game (why would someone let someone who has paid cheats in his computer and wants to be the best to play on his server)

I dont think i can find you anyone competent for this situation.

I know you werent abusing cheat for the first 5-10 minutes of our "fight".
    It does not work that way. Not much as you said. But, you know how it works, then you also have a cheat - in its ban)
    Seriously, attach demo where I'm using a cheat on the RP server! In words you say complete nonsense which was not. Show evidence here, then I deserve ban, I agree. But there is no evidence, which means that these are all empty words and arguments
  • I think you want a demo where you use spinbot and aimbot on rp. You can cheat as well without spinbot with aimbot and silent aim and nobody can see on demo.

I can know alot about cheats, but it doesnt mean im a cheater.

All i can say about you cheating on rp is: I know you used a cheat there and thats all i can say. I did not expect you go crazy on that match server and i thought there will be no evidence on demo except me knowing you use cheats. Good job
  • My God, what kind of nonsense are you talking about. You know everything about cheating, but you do not use it lol). I know that you play with cheats, I saw how you play and I can confidently say that you use cheats. I do not use cheats for a fool. If it is so - the evidence in the studio! No one can provide them.
    There is no evidence, there are no violations either. For that ban then? For the fact that we pinned on a third-party server with cheats ??

• In my opinion, I see using any TPS on a different server (That has nothing to do with our server) to be completely fine. I mean I myself have used TPS on a couple occasions on different servers (However I used this to further my knowledge about these programs. wallhack etc. So that I could spot out someone using such a thing more easily) But as Doggy has said, there is nothing to stop him from using it on our server. in-game I have gotten along well with Bismut in the past and he has been a good player at times. (from my POV) Yes there is a risk of him using it on our server. depending on the outcome of this. If Doggy feels that he should be given a chance and the ban is lifted. An eye should be kept on him and if anything arises that raises flags with our staff that the ban be put back into play. +1
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • Thanks for adequate response. I know how these programs are arranged, I'm not a supporter of using them. I like to play fair, and I used aim only on dm servers. on RP I did not play with cheats ever. Because very essence of rp- not to kill, but to play for interest. I think it's completely incompetent to give permament ban for the existence of program, but they are not used because of uselessness.

I have been playing on your server for a long time, my friends are playing there, I would not want to lose everything in vain. If there are still adequate people who are ready to adequately assess this situation, please help me. I swear that I will never use cheats on RP server.
  • Although you were not cheating on our server, we are part of a bigger community of servers on the same game. Cheating is unacceptable in any form, I really do not care that you claim its going unused on our server because we have had that problem in the past and this just concretes it more.

Although I feel you should stay banned I think he should be unbanned, but one slip or even a thought about you hacking and you're gone.

Ultimately it is up to the other admins.