[Cop Guide]In Case Of Drugs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Cop Guide]In Case Of Drugs

Hi, I'm Virus .. And today I'll show all the police on the server how to arrest someone with +4000 of crime and who is harvesting marijuana in their respective home, good to start the first would be ..

*Text*

*Binds*
      *What you have to do*
      *External Command*
      *Internal Command [ITG]*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Role: What is Role? The Role is Acting in Front of a Situation (ITG=Inside The Game)
      ---------------------------------------------------------
      First That Nothing Would Not Be Wrong By Starting To Roll Before Kicking The Door (Quiet Do not Hurry)
      What is there to do? , Well The First thing you have to do is set up a text with the command Bind "This is done in the console"

*If you do not have the console activated what you have to do is: [Go to the start of Steam and there you must right click on hl2dm> Properties> Define Launch Parameters> (AND IN THAT BOX YOU HAVE TO PUT "-CONSOLE" [WITHOUT QUOTES ]). Then Restart The hl2dm And You Will Have The Console
      ---------------------------------------------------------IN THE CONSOLE YOU HACE TO WRITE:
      bind "f1" "say {blue}Police {red}IM THE POLICE,Open The Door Or I'll Have To Kick"

Once Pirated The Gate [The Command Is !Kickdoor] You Can Put Another Like This:

bind "f2" "say {Red} Up Hands And Stay In A Corner !!"
      Okay.. Once all this is done, you must take out your blackjack and make sure that the character is handcuffed, followed by this. Do not send it to jail if there is another person in that house If the person is Near the Door You Can Use The Command "!Push" To Push The Person To The Exit And Close The Door

Now You Can Be Alone With The Handcuffs, Act Next .. Look For The Marijuana Plants ... And Remove Them Pressing "E"
      in case it is not because he has already grabbed them, now in this case squeeze e and hit the optin that says "Drugs Search"...
      [I'm not sure if he said correctly so .. Then I'll edit this paragraph :D] ..
      To Do a Drug Search Role You Can Put:

[b]bind "f3" "say {blue} Police: {red} DO NOT MOVE THESE BY MAKING THIS MOST DIFFICULT .. {green} [[Looking for Drugs]] ..."
      ---------------------------------------------
      Once Done All Your Work Now You Can Send The Handcuffs To Jail And Keep Up With Your Work..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it helps you :D Have a nice day

Come on ,Friend,Let Me Do My Work borg banneddd

The post was edited 6 times, last by [Cop] Virus: Post V6 ,Added Corrections And Remove 1 Part Of The Text Modify 1 Part Of The Text ().

• [Cop] Virus wrote:

Do not send it to jail if there is another person in that house (((You must tell him to get out immediately or you will have the right to shoot))) [It's an idea that has just been included, I do not know if you like it]
      You don't have the right to shoot, unless they fire upon you first you can't open fire on them, even when invading a players home.
      At most you can confiscate the other players plants/printer to.

• Volar wrote:

You don't have the right to shoot, unless they fire upon you first you can't open fire on them, even when invading a players home.
      At most you can confiscate the other players plants/printer to.
      I already imagined that this was not the right thing to do, that's why I put the part that says [[It's an idea that has just been included, I do not know if you like it]] This Part Was Already Removed From The Post :D
      Come on ,Friend,Let Me Do My Work borg banneddd
    • [Cop] Virus wrote:

*If you do not have the console activated what you have to do is: [Go to the start of Steam and there you must right click on hl2dm> Properties> Define Launch Parameters> (AND IN THAT BOX YOU HAVE TO PUT "-CONSOLE" [WITHOUT QUOTES ]). Then Restart The hl2dm And You Will Have The Console
      Did anyone actually use this method to get their console?
      #HailTheGoldenPoon
    • Greaser wrote:

[Cop] Virus wrote:

Did anyone actually use this method to get their console?
      i have once way back in the day if i remember correctly you used to not be able to esc > keybord > advanced > enable dev console check.