Civil Protection Application: Ianman19

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Civil Protection Application: Ianman19

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:117223341

In-Game Name:Ianman19

Time played:170 hours

Do you have a mic?:I do but I don't use it

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:well every time I get on there is only 1 or 2 cop on and I want to make it so there Is a cop on about everyday

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:Don't rdm or unarrest other peoples prisoners do not shoot at ppl if they haven't shot or provoked you first

What is the function the Civil Protection?: to put the bad guys in jail and have the hole city in peace.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:I would tell them to stop and if they didn't I would report them on fourm and try to record it or get a screenshot

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?:I spend about 10 hours a day on this server infact its the only servers I play on (not a lie)

How will you benefit the server?:I would benefit the servers by reporting and people hacking or breaking the rules and doing my job as a cop

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:yes it is

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:if he asks for help I would tell all the stuff I know and then tell him to do /motd and read the rules and do /tutorial

Anything else you would like to add?:I just really want this because on the half_life2 game you don't get the chance to be a cop.
  • Ianman19 wrote:

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:I would tell them to stop and if they didn't I would report them on fourm and try to record it or get a screenshot
    rebels can kill cops at will lol.
    This should be known.

Going to -1 due to personal interaction with Ian, I feel he wouldnt do very well as a cop regarding sticking to the rules...