Civil Protection Application - Salami

• Civil Protection Application - Salami

--Basic info--

In-Game name: -=RMP=- salami or <RCS> salami
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35198681
    Time played: 7 on Cold Community

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I was a CP back when I was 10 or 11 on roflcopter servers, I no-lifed the hell out of it and I am looking to relive the glory days :)

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No RDM, messing around too much etc. And obviously not kicking in doors if it isn't required.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To chase after criminals and jail them.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Shoot back or just tell an admin.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? 4-5 hrs a day easily.

How will you benefit the server?: I can bring some proper RP in with my previous experience.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I'd give them basic tips and show them different aspects of RP.

Anything else you would like to add?: I've got tons of exp behind me and a love for HL2:DM RP in general :)

s/o to hl2dmu roflcopter and rmp doods if any1 is on here <3 <3 <3
  • You need at least 80 hours to be accepted as a cop so I'll just give you a few pointers for now...

You cannot kickdoor unless the person inside has 4,000+ crime and if you suspect they have plants/printers in other rooms of their house you can kick those doors even if you've already arrested the suspect.
    Players rdming cops is absolutely fine, just make sure you don't shoot them unless you're positive they're shooting at you.

Other than that application looks good so +1 when you reach the hour requirement.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest