Darkstarr for Civil Protection

• Darkstarr for Civil Protection

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Darkstarr
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24381474
    Time played: 215 hrs

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: It's a job I enjoy doing when no one else seems to wanna do it. I also enjoy the challenge of going up in the ranks as an officer.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No RDMing, no abusing kickdoor, don't let out prisoners that aren't jailed by you. etc.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Cuff and jail those who have been gaining crime 1,800 crime plus and maintaining order of the city.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Shoot back if provoked, jail if sufficient amount of crime is there.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? Atleast few hours of my day in the evening or late at night.

How will you benefit the server?: I believe have been fair in the past as an officer and wish to be employed again.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No. Very familiar with it.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Show them around the map a little bit. Give them a heads up where all the employers, bankers, and other NPCs are. Or perhaps direct them to the tutorial that is available to them.

Anything else you would like to add?: Thanks for giving my app a look at. Happy New Years! :dancing:
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest