¤ Danilo ¤ Trusted admin app

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Greaser wrote:

Master wrote:

@Greaser rofl

Greaser wrote:

Also I never insulted you, pull up one insult I threw at you, oh wait I never insulted you once.

Well first of all this post has no relevancy on this trusted admin app. Secondly slut is hardly an insult and their are no rules against insults. Thirdly I don't befriend cheaters and deceivers.
      But I thought we were friends Greaser D=

• It's too bad that Danilo is so heavily influenced by his shitty friend Master. We've seen Danilo continually defend Masters cancerous attitude and personality since the day they both started here together. Now they've returned together , and Danilo wants admin commands. It's obvious that a vote for Danilo is a vote for Master.
      I highly recommend that this application be denied.
    • Weather or not he defends his friend is not a good influential decision in if this gets accepted or not. Take it for who Danilo is, not for who master is. He can defend him all he wants but at the end of the day he isn't in charge of who is breaking rules and who is not, so as long as he follows the rules and enforces them without favoritism thats what counts.
    • MeTaL ^x^ wrote:

I agree with what Eldrun is saying. Stop letting the past define who they are now. All of us have made mistakes in our lives, anyone who says they haven't is full of shit. We don't let ourselves be defined by our mistakes, so why should we let it define other people?
      But BOB is still an asshole and a dirty cheater in the present not the past. And we don't need bob to be running around with an admin in his pocket doing his bidding.
      #HailTheGoldenPoon
    • eldrun wrote:

Weather or not he defends his friend is not a good influential decision in if this gets accepted or not. Take it for who Danilo is, not for who master is. He can defend him all he wants but at the end of the day he isn't in charge of who is breaking rules and who is not, so as long as he follows the rules and enforces them without favoritism thats what counts.

MeTaL ^x^ wrote:

I agree with what Eldrun is saying. Stop letting the past define who they are now. All of us have made mistakes in our lives, anyone who says they haven't is full of shit. We don't let ourselves be defined by our mistakes, so why should we let it define other people?
      Exactly what these two are saying, Danilo is not master nor is he a blind sheep that follows in master's every footstep. There's nothing to say that Danilo would be influenced by master at all, for all we know he's the one who found the exploit and told master about it. Sure he made a mistake but he learnt from it and I know without a doubt that he wouldn't make a mistake like that again whether he was accepted to this position or not.

Greaser wrote:

MeTaL ^x^ wrote:

But BOB is still an asshole and a dirty cheater in the present not the past. And we don't need bob to be running around with an admin in his pocket doing his bidding.
      If you have definitive proof that he is still a dirty cheater then why the fuck isn't he banned?
    • You guys have trusted him as CP, and i haven't seen him be unfair to anyone, nor treat BOB any differently. BOB may be an asshole still, but danilo is not, and he has shown he has changed. This is an admin application for Danilo, not bob. And even if he does have admin, I'm sure you guys would be keeping a close eye on him even if he did get admin to make sure he isn't in BOBs back pocket.
    • Literally some of the dumbest -1s Ive heard on an admin applications period.

You can't-1 because the player is friendly. Who cares that HIS FRIEND not HIM breaks rules. (And if thats the case why is he still here)

Some of the admins agendas to be dicks to people and then when they receive the same treatment back they instantly punish them is mind boggling to say the least.

How are you about to deny one of the better more friendly players in the community based on one of his friends.

Its not like hes banning people master hates or unbanning master. He may efend him, everyone has their opinion but at the end of the day it matters what decision he makes.

You complain about pocket admins when some of you guys dick ride people bc you dont like them untill they have one minor slip up and them ban them for an unreasonable amount of time.
    • eldrun wrote:

Literally some of the dumbest -1s Ive heard on an admin applications period.

You can't-1 because the player is friendly. Who cares that HIS FRIEND not HIM breaks rules. (And if thats the case why is he still here)

Some of the admins agendas to be dicks to people and then when they receive the same treatment back they instantly punish them is mind boggling to say the least.

How are you about to deny one of the better more friendly players in the community based on one of his friends.

Its not like hes banning people master hates or unbanning master. He may efend him, everyone has their opinion but at the end of the day it matters what decision he makes.

You complain about pocket admins when some of you guys dick ride people bc you dont like them untill they have one minor slip up and them ban them for an unreasonable amount of time.
      Could you please name the admins that have done any of this blatant abuse you speak of? I have never personally seen any of this occur but if it has please report it in the admin abuse section. Also you say it's not like hes banning people that master hates or unbanning master like he's an admin already, can you see into the future?
      #HailTheGoldenPoon

The post was edited 1 time, last by Greaser ().

• MeTaL ^x^ wrote:

See that my friend is a double standard. If we can't bring up Danilo's actions as cop, why are we bringing up who hes friends with? CP and admin are completely different things, and Danilo and BOB are completely different people.
      You can not compare the actions of a cop to the actions of an admin. We have had many admins who were great cops but failed as admins miserably. I'm not saying that Danilo would be a bad admin but you can't use the fact that he's a good cop to further your point.
      #HailTheGoldenPoon
    • As someone who has loggged MANY hours on the server, and has been around when danilo has been often, I can say that he has been very fair and responsible. I have not seen anything he has done been influenced by BOB, nor has he treated BOB with favouritism. He has shown to me that he can be responsible.