¤ Danilo ¤ Trusted admin app

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ¤ Danilo ¤ Trusted admin app

Steam Name: ¤ Danilo ¤

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24223188

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Apr 22nd 2017 (actually a bit before)

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?:
      I'd like to get "Trusted Admin" position, so that i can do small things such as propping, and have access to minor commands.
      Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: Yes, @ByB(admin) @Phantommunity(admin) @APFE(Co-Owned) and some others

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
      a). Kicking a player: sm_kick player reason
      b). Banning a player(for one day): sm_ban player 1440 reason
      c). Creating a prop: db_create <prop from props list>
      d). Freezing a prop: sm_freezeit
      e). Saving a prop: sm_saveit
      f). Connecting a prop to a door: sm_linkpropdoor #doorid
      g). How to look up any SourceMod command: sm_help or sm_searchcmd

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: I'd investigate further, spectating silently if at all possible, and inform a superior right away. If The Suspect is 100% proven to be hacking, then I'd act with a ban (and record it so i have proofs ofc).

A cop is rdming other players: I'd warn him, i'd kick him, then i'd strip him (if possible, i'd ask a superior before) or ban him for a day. If he continues then i'd ban him for a longer time.

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Same as CP, I'd warn him, then kick him, then ban him for a day. And increasing if he continues.

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: I'd show him the motd, the tutorial, the commands and everything I know to make him enjoy the server

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: I would tell a superior, and if allowed/told to, I'd employ him.

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yes I did.

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Yes I do.

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yes I do.

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: Yes.
    • Well let me start by telling you that was trusted admin you would never do half of these things. So I'm going to just list some things below you might not have known.

You need super commands to strip a cop, and are not allowed to without a roots permission.

It will not be your job to enforce the rules over any active admin.

A first time day ban is a bit harsh for rdming under tens

I like the idea of you going to a superior before you ban someone for abusing cop, but a day ban is overall fine If someone is abusing cop. Although its a rare occurance

I like your answer about if a player was to be hacking.

Also as trusted I'd recommend you check with admins online to make sure you made the right call if you got accepted.

Also, I don't know what commands trusted has, and if it has noclip or linkdoor, it's usually given to retired admins and it's never really applied for.
      #HailTheGoldenPoon
    • Thanks greaser for your kind reply and explanation.
      Im on phone so its a bit hard to reply.
      I had imagined that as a low-rank/trusted i couldnt strip a cop, i also forgot to mention, that even if i was able to, id record everything in order to have proofs. That applies for the rest too, id make sure to gather as much proofs as i can in order to avoid having problems.
      I agree that 1 day ban after First kick for rdming under 10s might be a bit harsh, but i thought it would also make people understand more that what they have been doing is wrong and that if prolonged can have severe consequences, also to show new players that we do care about them and do our best to keep them.
      Thank you for all these useful advices, ill keep them in mind if i get accepted, and yes, id make sure to check with other admins if my actions were good or not.
      Once again, thanks! ^^
    • Application looks fine since your reply cleared up some things after my Heralds reply.

Trusted is usually given out to Vets when we feel it's appropriate for them or to Ex Admins as my Herald has said.

My only concern with handing it out is the long term disappearance you had before which diminishes the time of being around thus far.

I think you've learned from your past mistakes and grown as a person so I'll go ahead and give a +1 for Trusted.

• Volar wrote:

Application looks fine since your reply cleared up some things after my Heralds reply.

Trusted is usually given out to Vets when we feel it's appropriate for them or to Ex Admins as my Herald has said.

My only concern with handing it out is the long term disappearance you had before which diminishes the time of being around thus far.

I think you've learned from your past mistakes and grown as a person so I'll go ahead and give a +1 for Trusted.
      Thank you Beef!

As for your concern, I fully understand that.

My disappearance was due to life related problems and stuff. I've been playing SP games mostly and did other stuff, i wasnt able to keep up. Plus, my internet wasnt leaving me in peace, i had continuous crashes and stuff.

I've learned a lot from my past, and im trying to be more helpful to the server.
    • HAND OF DOOM wrote:

When I see a known exploiter in our server , I feel the need to watch them closely. This is because , in my opinion , they CAN'T BE TRUSTED.
      Did a big mistake in the past, maybe "big" isnt a word fitting enough.
      But i paid for it, and started all over again.
      You've been watching me doom, i think that almost every staff member has after what happened last year.
      I'd just like to start all over again, and not have to carry that weight anymore.
      I think that i did more good than harm before getting banned, and that im still doing some good, for as small as it can be.
      And believe me doom, i did pay a lot even after being unbanned.
      If i wont be made trusted, it would be fine to me, I would fully understand why and accept the staff decision.
    • I kinda agree with Doom about the having to watch people closely after they've done something to lose trust but I also see Volars point. Instead of trusted I feel trial would be best that way if you do happen to get accepted you prove with it that you can be trusted. Domt get me wrong I do like you Danilo but your past which you have learned from can bite you in the ass sometimes. Granted you have come a long way from your past people will still want to watch you and all you can do is prove to them that you won't make those same mistakes.
      “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
    • Novaaa wrote:

I kinda agree with Doom about the having to watch people closely after they've done something to lose trust but I also see Volars point. Instead of trusted I feel trial would be best that way if you do happen to get accepted you prove with it that you can be trusted. Domt get me wrong I do like you Danilo but your past which you have learned from can bite you in the ass sometimes. Granted you have come a long way from your past people will still want to watch you and all you can do is prove to them that you won't make those same mistakes.
      Thanks Nova, I do understand all of the above.
      But also remember that i have been doing good before and after the ban.
      Sure, what i did was really bad, but it saddens me a lot that people apparently forgot all the good thing i did, even if they werent huge things.
      I just want that past thing to be past, and not seeing it come back everytime i come to the server.
      I did a mistake, paid for it, and believe me Nova, the players on the server and the shame made me pay for it a lot.
      I understand that the staff might want to "stalk" me the whole time and make sure im behaving correctly, but it really does hurt to bring it out everytime.
      Now that this fact came up to light again, i feel like new players that i've met will watch me under a different light, even tho the day before i was seen as good. Being marked aint nice.
      Of course, the fault is mine for getting that mark, but it would be nice for it to remain hidden as part of the past.
    • Danilo wrote:

Novaaa wrote:

I kinda agree with Doom about the having to watch people closely after they've done something to lose trust but I also see Volars point. Instead of trusted I feel trial would be best that way if you do happen to get accepted you prove with it that you can be trusted. Domt get me wrong I do like you Danilo but your past which you have learned from can bite you in the ass sometimes. Granted you have come a long way from your past people will still want to watch you and all you can do is prove to them that you won't make those same mistakes.
      Thanks Nova, I do understand all of the above.But also remember that i have been doing good before and after the ban.
      Sure, what i did was really bad, but it saddens me a lot that people apparently forgot all the good thing i did, even if they werent huge things.
      I just want that past thing to be past, and not seeing it come back everytime i come to the server.
      I did a mistake, paid for it, and believe me Nova, the players on the server and the shame made me pay for it a lot.
      I understand that the staff might want to "stalk" me the whole time and make sure im behaving correctly, but it really does hurt to bring it out everytime.
      Now that this fact came up to light again, i feel like new players that i've met will watch me under a different light, even tho the day before i was seen as good. Being marked aint nice.
      Of course, the fault is mine for getting that mark, but it would be nice for it to remain hidden as part of the past.
      Now I'm not saying that you haven't done good. I know you have, I saw how helpful you were before your ban and it was a great thing to see. I'm not on much anymore to see due to work but I'm sure you're still being helpful. You showed your remorse for your actions quickly and I commend you for that. That was one way of showing that you were truly sorry and not many others have done that. You were choosing to try and prove that you can change rather than stay the same. As time goes on and you continue to do good I'm sure you could earn that trusted admin spot. It takes time to gain some trust back. Most people deserve a second chance at being trusted, you in my honest opinion are one of those people. I really hope you at least get a shot at trial to try and prove that you can be trusted.
      “no admin for nova“- The Doggy 7/3/2018 @21:50pm (9:50pm)
    • I personally don't know what Danilo did, but either way he made a mistake like the rest of us have. We are all humans and have made mistakes, he seems to have learned from his. He has been just fine as cop, and I haven't had any problems with him at all. So I don't see any reason why you shouldn't give him the opportunity to make up for past mistakes. You would be surprised what a little trust can accomplish. And at some point you should move on from the past, it's never good to let past mistakes linger. Its a +1 from me.
    • Even though Danilo has made some mistakes in the past he has always been respectful and helpful to everyone even when they're all shitting on him. I've personally seen Danilo trying to help people and always being a good member of the community, he's come to me a few times asking about things in the server so he obviously shows that he wants to help us make the community better, even when he was banned for exploiting he never complained or insulted anyone he accepted responsibility for his actions and learnt from them. Honestly from what I've seen of him he could be a trial admin and I would push him to go for that even if there's other admins that oppose him.
    • Right so way back when we had all the shit going on when danilo first started coming to the server. Out of all the ones that were causing problems and just being cunts. In my opinion Danilo stood out, not for being a as i said cunt. But for being the more sensible/reasonable one. I have gotten along with danilo perfectly fine. He seems like a nice guy, he knows he server well and from what i have seen follows the rules. He is very helpful to newcomers and even those that have been around a bit longer that just need a hand. I am going to +1 for trusted. GL
      (sorry for my use of cunt huehue)
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
    • Thanks a lot for your support!
      I wanted point a thing out: some may have noticed that im answering kinda slowly recently and im not playing at certain hours of the day, and thats because holidays are over and so normal Life started again. That doesnt mean ill leave again or stuff, just that irl things are making me a bit more busy. And im also sorry if i may be causing a little notification spam answering to every reply i get, but i feel the need to thank each of you. See y'all in game
    • lets see.... he's on a lot, every time I get on I see him.

he's always saying hello and being friendly.

I dont think his native language is English, but he speaks it really well.

If he wants to spend a sizable helping out new players and other players generally in game I think he'd be a nice addition.

+1

also players seem to like him

I think it would be a good idea to start him at trusted and if he's good then maybe a promotion to trial