Greaser admin abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Greaser admin abuse

--Your information--

IGN: Master
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37547476
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035360680/

--Accused member information--

IGN: Greaser
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54372238
    Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Greasey

--Format--

What rules did said player break?: First of all, it's been a while i didnt join the server but when i saw that the map was "interurban" i was hyped to play it again. I met this guy this morning and he started to jail me and this thing make sense but when i realised he was jailing everybody and immediately releasing them i asked to oat why was he doing that, 5 min later he started to relase me all the time and didn't say anything about that.
    Once 0at left he did it again and started to put himself in front of me (intentionaly) while i was dming and then killing me back as a cop.
    At the end of all this he slayed me and then insulted me because i killed someone (my enemy) while he was putting the guy in jail (but already cuffed).

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: You can clearly see that i was dming all the time and then at 7:35 - 8:25 he clearly slayed me.

Witnesses at the scene: Danilo (about the slay)

Was there an admin online at the time?: 0at was there at the first part then there was anyone except him

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: 0at told him at beginin

Does this player have any previous bans?: i dont know (hopefully not)

Proof of rule breaking: Download Mega
    demo, you can see the slay at 30000 tick (starts at 7:35 - 8:25)
  • Master wrote:

I met this guy this morning and he started to jail me and this thing make sense but when i realised he was jailing everybody and immediately releasing them i asked to oat why was he doing that, 5 min later he started to relase me all the time and didn't say anything about that.
    Once 0at left he did it again and started to put himself in front of me (intentionaly) while i was dming and then killing me back as a cop.
    At the end of all this he slayed me and then insulted me because i killed someone (my enemy) while he was putting the guy in jail (but already cuffed).

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: You can clearly see that i was dming all the time and then at 7:35 - 8:25 he clearly slayed me.

Witnesses at the scene: Danilo (about the slay)

Was there an admin online at the time?: 0at was there at the first part then there was anyone except him

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: 0at told him at beginin
    Well, to start off I have a jailing policy of if you run, you get jailed, and if you stay still you get released. You were the only person running away from me and shooting at me so thats why you were getting jailed and everyone else was getting released. I told 0at the same thing and he was fine with it, you stopped getting jailed when 0at told me that was because you were standing still trying to get it on video of me jailing you and keeping you there and since you werent running away from me, I had to release you. When 0at left you started running away from me and doing it again so I jailed you again. Also you were shooting at everybody so a few times a stray bullet came my way from you so I killed you for it. I never intentionally put myself infront of you, you just were shooting like a madman. Also you died in the middle of combat with 3 dudes which I was told was soc which was what the smite was really for. Also I never insulted you, pull up one insult I threw at you, oh wait I never insulted you once. You should be more thankful I have such a nice jailing policy and ban policy or else I might have banned you for the soc.
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • Since I've got named as a witness, i will witness.
    BOB has been smited infront of me, i saw it right infront of me.
    Now, its well known that BOB and I are very close and good friends, so my "witness" may be considered null (i have no reason to lie), but if you check the demo (i havent visioned it my self, since i WAS there), you should be able to see me in the background, under the tunnel.
    If my memory doesnt trick me, Greaser, you called him a Cunt.

Greaser wrote:

oh wait I never insulted you once
    Thats what I can witness for.
  • Master wrote:

What rules did said player break?: First of all, it's been a while i didnt join the server but when i saw that the map was "interurban" i was hyped to play it again. I met this guy this morning and he started to jail me and this thing make sense but when i realised he was jailing everybody and immediately releasing them i asked to oat why was he doing that, 5 min later he started to relase me all the time and didn't say anything about that.
    Thats funny, you said the exact same thing to me when i jailed you. So whenever you're jailed its favortisim?
  • This would be Cop Abuse not Admin Abuse.

Greaser has always had that policy and it's not against the Rules, I assume you were going for Favoritism.

As for the Smite I see a couple of logs that point towards an SOC with one being within a 5 minute window of the Smite so I'd say it's in Response to that though he should have warned you.

• Volar wrote:

This would be Cop Abuse not Admin Abuse.

Greaser has always had that policy and it's not against the Rules, I assume you were going for Favoritism.
    Well i didnt know if i had to split them, that's why i made only one
    The main reason i made this report, was the slay, which he said was because i killed a cuffed player

Volar wrote:

As for the Smite I see a couple of logs that point towards an SOC with one being within a 5 minute window of the Smite so I'd say it's in Response to that though he should have warned you.
    Sorry beef, but in the demo if you check the chat he said he slayed me for killing a cuffed player

And as you said, if it was for an SOC he could have warned me
  • Master wrote:

Volar wrote:

Sorry beef, but in the demo if you check the chat he said he slayed me for killing a cuffed player

And as you said, if it was for an SOC he could have warned me
    I was telling you not to kill cuffed players because I didnt want you to kill them because it was a dick move. But I smited you for the SOC. Also you didnt get a written warning, you should know the rules if you repeat them to everybody on the server. Also me smiting you was a warning.
    #HailTheGoldenPoon
  • Even if I did just smite you to smite you, you write an abuse report on one smite? I think you need to get off your high horse and accept that even if I did smite you for no reason(Which I didn't) that people could make mistakes and it would be no reason to write an abuse report about it.
    #HailTheGoldenPoon