Cop Abuse

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Your in-game name: Chameleon
    The Staffs In-game name: littlepizzabutt
    Staffs Steam ID: U:1:465784038
    Description of the Event: Cops may not allow themselves to be Farmed for Respect or Dailies. littlepizzabutt and Raiva working together so Raiva can finish his Vengeance daily. You can clearly see if you watch the demo I recorded that they both keep counting down how many kills Raiva has left. I even asked in chat on the demo what they were counting down and Raiva said it on mic hes doing his dailies. Ive seen this happen a few times with littlepizzabutt working with rebels to finish their dailies and finally decided to record it.
    Proof of Event:dropbox.com/s/l9larral9lyfhif/copworkingwithrebel.dem?dl=0
  • Littlepizzabutt was cuffing me when she could reach me, and shooting back when I didn't have crime, after I would shoot first. I'm simply letting her know how many times shes gonna die before I stop killing her which isn't against the rules. If I wasn't counting you would see the exact same thing happening, me killing her coming out of the jail, except the cop would just be more pissed off and likely to keep me in jail. When my crime reached 1800, most of the time I would choose not to harass the cop in hopes that I would be released immediately. This is akin to not running from cops when doing other dailies like hacking because in a way it can benefit both parties, and that would be allowed in that case. Littlepizzabutt was also doing her one cop daily, I would hardly consider that we were working together considering I would let my crime climb above 1800 multiple times and instead chose to just kill her instead of helping her do her daily.