KILL THRILL n SPILL, Civil Protection Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KILL THRILL n SPILL, Civil Protection Application

In-Game name: Kill Thrill N Spill
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32342006

Time played: 117 Hours

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I haven't tried CP yet and would like to serve and protect.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't kill rebels for fun. Don't collude with rebels (don't RDM). Remain unbiased. Serve and protect. If someone's crime is 1800 or higher, then cuff/uncuff. Only kickdoor when crime is 4000+.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: Keep down crime and to make sure order is maintained.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: If crime above 1800, cuff/uncuff. If RDMing continues, then shoot back only if they shoot first.

How much time can you dedicate to the server? (Include time zone): I am EST (Florida, USA). I'm a freelancer, so my work hours are always changing. I can dedicate at least 10 hours a week, if not more. Day and night. Lately I've been finding myself on here more and more.

How will you benefit the server?: I usually don't see cops on during day hours, so I could switch to CP and help maintain order.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes. I'm a quick study

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: If the /tutorial isn't working, then I'm happy to help them out. A couple admin and CP's gave me a tour of the last map when I was a wee little box and were kind enough to give me some pointers. I'd be glad to help return the favor to those who are new.

Anything else you would like to add? I serve at the pleasure of the CP.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KILL THRILL n SPILL ().

• I saw you on the server, always found you afking when i play, but i guess thats normal since im an european.
    The steam id field isnt correct, you provided your profile URL. You should change it: you can find the steam id on steamid finder, if you Google it its the First result.
    When you listed cp rules i expected more rules to be in, such as dont jail/unjail/uncuff other cops cuffs.
    The rest seems fine to me.
    Good luck!
  • Danilo wrote:

I saw you on the server, always found you afking when i play, but i guess thats normal since im an european.
    The steam id field isnt correct, you provided your profile URL. You should change it: you can find the steam id on steamid finder, if you Google it its the First result.
    When you listed cp rules i expected more rules to be in, such as dont jail/unjail/uncuff other cops cuffs.
    The rest seems fine to me.
    Good luck!
    Yeah, I don't think we've ever been on at the same times. I'm typically on either 1pm - 6pm or 10PM - 4am. (EST / UTC - 5:00) And yes, I did leave that out. I figured that part was common sense. But then again, I shouldn't make assumptions. Also, I fixed the steam ID.