robbing suggestion

• robbing suggestion

when you're robbing specific npc's there should be a menu that pops out asking what you want to rob, let's say you're robbing a gun store npc, it will ask you if you want to rob some weapons or cash, or a food store, it will ask if you want to rob money or food, and it's a rare chance that you'll get a shotgun or a mag or maybe even a rpg or crossbow
    • Npc's only have 4 classes, buybacks, bankers, employers and vendors. The KFC vendor and the gun store are the exact same vendors with different items from the list added to them. How would we differentiate what's a gun store and what's a KFC? If you had a chance to get a gun from robbing a gun store vendor then wouldn't you have a chance to get doorhack 4 from robbing a VIP vendor?
      #HailTheGoldenPoon

The post was edited 3 times, last by Greaser ().

• Greaser wrote:

Npc's only have 3 classes, buybacks, bankers, and vendors. The KFC vendor and the gun store are the exact same vendors with different items from the list added to them. How would we differentiate what's a gun store and what's a KFC? If you had a chance to get a gun from robbing a gun store vendor then wouldn't you have a chance to get doorhack 4 from robbing a VIP vendor?
      recode entire mod and make higher priced items a rarity
      idea is ehh
    • Greaser wrote:

Npc's only have 3 classes, buybacks, bankers, and vendors. The KFC vendor and the gun store are the exact same vendors with different items from the list added to them. How would we differentiate what's a gun store and what's a KFC? If you had a chance to get a gun from robbing a gun store vendor then wouldn't you have a chance to get doorhack 4 from robbing a VIP vendor?
      easy but i dont like the idea so meh
    • The Doggy wrote:

Greaser wrote:

easy but i dont like the idea so meh
      i don't know, it's really just a idea since some people find it unsafe to buy weapons
    • I think robbing (as one of the few jobs that requires no money to make money) should stay a consistent cash flow. I feel like the main reason it exists is to give players a more stable job than drug growing or bounty hunting or whatever. I think if we were to introduce a rng reward for a job it should be for something like stripper or hitman, where the cash is few and far between. However, as we already have the job-specific dailies, there wouldn't really be much point.
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest