vraua.'s cop application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• vraua.'s cop application

-Questions--

Do you have a mic?: yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: because it's a diffrent experience and it's fun, and there's also never any cops on

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: never rdm, no favorism, don't kick down doors while they have under 4k crime etc...

What is the function the Civil Protection?: keep the streets safe (jail everyone with crime)

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: nothing, until he shoots or jolts me, or has enough crime

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): well it depends, sometimes i don't play a whole day, and sometimes i'm on here all day, so i'd say average 2-3 hours per day (and i think my time zone is +01:00)

How will you benefit the server?: as i said, there's not alot of cops on, and i think i'd be a pretty good cop, also no favorism

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: no

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: i always help new players by greeting them and asking them if they need any help

Anything else you would like to add?: i love you (btw i have around 400 hours on this server in total)

--End Application--

MY FIRST APPLICATION THAT GOT ACCEPTED

In-Game name: OmNomPro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39160581

Time played: 40 hours

Skype(Optional):

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes, But i don't use it

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because i wan't a whole diffrent look at rp. and i wan't to serve justice

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: never rdm, jail only people with 1800+ crime, never let anyone in armory...

What is the function the Civil Protection?: jail people with crime

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: jail him if he has 1800+ crime

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):? 40 hours (whenever i can play games)

How will you benefit the server?: by taking out the rdm-ers

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: yes (altho i was almost an cop on another server called dfh)

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: i always help new players by greeting them, helping them, asking them if they have any questions, and wishing them a good time.

Anything else you would like to add?: i hope i get accepted as this is the 1st time i'm going to be a cop

--End Application--
  • Greaser wrote:

I can not, if you'd come by the server to get it removed instead of having us hunt you down it'll earn you some bonus points
    if it has to be done i'll join no worries, i just didn't get what you meant that's all, i haven't been on for a day since i had some shit to do, i'll join the server in like 30 minutes or so

Omnompro's last cop application was denied for solid reasons.
    are you really still gonna be stuck to the past? now i have changed alot except when i sometimes act retarded which i admit, but i'm helping new players and i'm a fairly good cop, and you can ask anyone that saw me as a cop on the server
    said admin should post here. Really unprofessional to not give him a reason after not accepting.

The post was edited 1 time, last by OmNom ().

• OmNom wrote:

Volar wrote:

OmNom wrote:

said admin should post here. Really unprofessional to not give him a reason after not accepting.
    What? No one Denied this Application.What are you on about or did you just copy paste another sentence from somewhere else on the Forums?
    greaser wrote that but he deleted it, sorry
    Yes Greaser Accepted and another Admin, Elite or Root over ruled it but didn't Deny it.

Based on that I assume they want more feedback from Players and other Admins before Accepting since you have a checkered past.

• Volar wrote:

OmNom wrote:

Volar wrote:

OmNom wrote:

What? No one Denied this Application.What are you on about or did you just copy paste another sentence from somewhere else on the Forums?
    Yes Greaser Accepted and another Admin, Elite or Root over ruled it but didn't Deny it.
    Based on that I assume they want more feedback from Players and other Admins before Accepting since you have a checkered past.
    i see
  • eldrun wrote:

OmNom wrote:

Volar wrote:

OmNom wrote:

#HailTheGoldenPoon